Maya Jama posts tweet pic repping Somalia!!! She's one of ours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wished I was with these beautiful Somali girls in Marrakech. I’m stuck with smelly, ugly, low I.Q, judgemental and broke Somali people from the projects on Somalispot.

I geeya Marrakech

good number of the crowd here are born negative salafists and haters. Maya jama is beautiful somali girl but that dirty brush from some is always here to smear. :snoop:

1door girl with a fufu

those lips have locked a jarer fufu kamundo

4D9C917B00000578-0-image-a-42_1529921844009.jpg

Idoor girl or somali girl:farmajoyaab:.

Sabrina dhowre is Darood loool is that not you guys L?

This a majority Darood forum, you have to consider this. When one of their girls is smashed by a celebrity they are happy and support that **** and even if they blame her, they talk about somalinimo. But if another girl (especially Isaaq, cause this kids are obsessed) does the same they blame her tribe. Gunimo wa loo dhasha saaxib

I'm even forced to take L's such as imaan, Ayan hirsi & Idris's deformed ass wife.
To avoid @Ugaaso wrath and flying shoe that even chases you in corners :mjcry:

Last edited:
But I don't wanna be the peaceful and the responsible one. I want to fight in the front lines and unleash my wrath upon you, abdrahman. :4uzpnkt:

You Majeerteen girls have a very strange ways to express your feelings for someone, but somehow i like it :susp:

Hayaay.
War is ilaali sxb @Abdurahman_somali
MJ women are dangerous even I go into hiding mode when they show up :wowsweat:

Kkk thanks for the advise saaxib, but @Ugaaso is not one of those believe me, she's probably extreme shy in real life i can sense that though.
:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending