Maya Jama posts tweet pic repping Somalia!!! She's one of ours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Now it's apparently cool to be Somali but 10 years ago these were the same people that would deny their Somalinimo in order to be accepted while people like me were in the frontline and never folded. We shouldn't allow these type of people to claim us.
Lmfaoooo U sound like them typical Somali niggas that stuck out like a sore thumb due to blatant characteristics and Held most of the abuse on behalf of the community :drakelaugh::deadrose:

Wa mahadsantahay bro

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

Of course you enjoy Jesus-worshipping gaals "repping" Somalia. :drakelaugh:Who would've thought?
so what if they worship Jesus what's you're problem you do realize there are Christian Arab Palestinians right.

it's OK because at least their arab:faysalwtf:

palestinian_chistians_10.19.JPG

pal-christians.jpg

:gaasdrink:Wahhabis have messed with the wires of your brain haven't they

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Lmfaoooo U sound like them typical Somali niggas that Held most of the abuse on behalf of the community :drakelaugh::deadrose:

Wa mahadsantahay bro
Nah, my class had like 3 other Somalis. But it was peak when the piracy thing started in like 2009. Lol

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Lolalola
:noneck:you need help little boy their are christian iraqi arabs , christian palestinian arabs but if a somali is not muslim it means their not somali

but since the palestinian christian iraqi christian are arbas its ok
but not for somalis
:faysalwtf:you wahabis are very confused arent you

@Lolalola
:noneck:you need help little boy their are christian iraqi arabs , christian palestinian arabs but if a somali is not muslim it means their not somali

but not for somalis
There are no Christian somali population we are not arabs we are 100% Muslim therefore
Somali=Muslim

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
so what if they worship jesus whats youre problem you do realise their are chrisitan arab palestinians right
palestinian_chistians_10.19.JPG

:gaasdrink:whahabis have messed with the wirings of youre brain have they

Aren't you that kid who said that the third holiest site in Islam was worthless to you? :mjlol: Get out of here, nacas yahow. Somalinimo = Islamnimo.

upload_2019-5-2_18-2-56.png

How low have we as a community sunk to claim a Christian, subhanallah.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Aren't you that kid who said that the third holiest site in Islam was worthless to you? :mjlol: Get out of here, nacas yahow. Islamnimo = Somalinimo.

View attachment 71766

How low have we as a community sunk to claim a Christian, subhanallah.
Arabs claim their Arab christian brothers in the name of arabnimo why cant we

pal-christians.jpg

tumblr_l9udwdy2qu1qzxe0uo1_500.jpg

aboud-man.jpg

whats funny is that arab muslims will put thier fellow arab christians as fellow palestinian arabs ahead of you a "dirty"dark somali shiit :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::mjlol:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
the cucks called the Somalian race are always looking to embrace others akhhh tuuf alhamdullilah for my ethiopian passport

Nin-culus

Laandheer
the cucks called the Somalian race are always looking to embrace others akhhh tuuf alhamdullilah for my ethiopian passport
Nigga u ll never be classed Somali anyway shitty arse oromo hilib cayriin eating ass xabash the great Somali savage “Wiil waal” made you xabashis eat raw meat by force still

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola

but not for somalis

I don't care about Iraqi Christians and their like because I'm not an Iraqi. Ask Iraqi Muslims on whether or not they consider non-Muslim Iraqis to be true Iraqis (spoiler: for the most part, they don't). I am, however, a Somali Muslim and I was under the impression you were as well? What's next, you're going start to looking up to Ayaan Hirsi Ali as a true Somali? :ulyin: There are lines that can't be crossed. You ought to stop with your anti-Salafi crusade, saaxiib. I'm afraid that one day you'll begin to claim halal on things that aren't just to go against Salafis. Would your Sufi ancestors be proud of you claiming a non-Muslim?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Somalian culture is based on being a cuck abaaha wasse you can call me Oromo but that wont make me one akhi kkkk
Niga ur culture is created by the great Somali skengman Wiilwaal he made yall eat hilib cayriin ah (raw meat for ur Ethiopian ass) which is now part of ur culture. So yall celebrate been dominated by Somalis

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I don't care about Iraqi Christians and their like because I'm not an Iraqi. Ask Iraqi Muslims on whether or not they consider non-Muslim Iraqis to be true Iraqis (spoiler: for the most part, they don't). I am, however, a Somali Muslim and I was under the impression you were as well? What's next, you're going start to looking up to Ayaan Hirsi Ali as a true Somali? :ulyin: There are lines that can't be crossed. You ought to stop with your anti-Salafi crusade, saaxiib. I'm afraid that one day you'll begin to claim halal on things that aren't just to go against Salafis. Would your Sufi ancestors be proud of you claiming a non-Muslim?
:siilaanyolaugh:this is the last time am replaying to you i completely humiliated you

if arab muslims accept christian arabs as their fellow arab brothers so will I, from this day forth maya jamac is an official member of the Somali cushtie race :salute:

maya.jpg

What a cushite beauty she is :ooh::ooh::ahh::ahh:
:salute::salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Niga ur culture is created by the great Somali skengman Wiilwaal he made yall eat hilib cayriin ah (raw meat for ur Ethiopian ass)
Somalian cuck culture... it makes u angry doesnt it warya kkkk it is true Somalian men are cucks dont attack me akhi its how they are programmed with their inferior Somalian culture. Ethiopia will always be above a in any field kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.