Maya Jama posts tweet pic repping Somalia!!! She's one of ours!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:siilaanyolaugh:this is the last time am replaying to you i compleltly humilated you

if arab muslims accept christian arabs as their fellow arab brothers so will I, from this day forth maya jamac is an official member of the somali cushtie race :salute:

maya.jpg

what a cushite beuty she is :ooh::ooh::ahh::ahh:
:salute::salute:
Geeljire I agree with you anyone can be Somali regardless of religious affiliation. Islam is for everyone and not tied to a ethnic or race wallahi billahi you are right Somalians are very jahhiiil even more jahiil than Arabs in that regard

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Arabs claim their Arab christian brothers in the name of arabnimo why cant we

pal-christians.jpg

tumblr_l9udwdy2qu1qzxe0uo1_500.jpg

aboud-man.jpg

whats funny is that arab muslims will put thier fellow arab christians as fellow palestinian arabs ahead of you a "dirty"dark somali shiit :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::mjlol:

Your brothers in the Maldives don't even grant passports to Maldivian non-Muslims--why do you believe we should?

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Somalian cuck culture... it makes u angry doesnt it warya kkkk it is true Somalian men are cucks dont attack me akhi its how they are programmed with their inferior Somalian culture. Ethiopia will always be above a in any field kkkk
Listen I’m not one to waste my time arguing with xabashis. Respect yourself, turning the other cheek is in your blood boy my peoples will take your land soon as we get stability u gone seek refuge In ghana

World

VIP
Arabs claim their Arab christian brothers in the name of arabnimo why cant we

pal-christians.jpg

tumblr_l9udwdy2qu1qzxe0uo1_500.jpg

aboud-man.jpg

whats funny is that arab muslims will put thier fellow arab christians as fellow palestinian arabs ahead of you a "dirty"dark somali shiit :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::mjlol:
99 % of non-Muslim Somalis are big time self haters.

Arab Christians a native indigenous community that have been following Christianity for over a thousand years. We Somalis don't have the equivalent.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Listen I’m not one to waste my time arguing with xabashis. Respect yourself, turning the other cheek is in your blood boy my peoples will take your land soon as we get stability u gone run to ghana
kkkkkkkkkkkkk war abaha wasse those qudhun Somalians will never get stability I have heard same xaar for 10 years stability stability stabiltiy war you people are regressed the bottom of Africa iska daa THA WORLD.....

Nin-culus

Laandheer
kkkkkkkkkkkkk war abaha wasse those qudhun Somalians will never get stability I have heard same xaar for 10 years stability stability stabiltiy war you people are regressed the bottom of Africa iska daa THA WORLD.....
why you even speaking Somali for u reject don’t speak our language speak Ethiopian you xabash and do you eat halal raw meat or raw pork? With your baris

:siilaanyolaugh:this is the last time am replaying to you i completely humiliated you

if arab muslims accept christian arabs as their fellow arab brothers so will I, from this day forth maya jamac is an official member of the Somali cushtie race :salute:

maya.jpg

What a cushite beauty she is :ooh::ooh::ahh::ahh:
:salute::salute:
Aren't you the one against arabs? We are not arabs therefore this does not apply to us

CaliTedesse

VIP
why you even speaking Somali for u reject don’t speak our language speak Ethiopian you xabash and do you eat halal raw meat or raw pork? With your baris
Tell me can you name one proper city in Somalia kkkkkk ill wait

@Nin-culus

Ethiopia is your master today just accept it. You cannot escape. Whether your a Somalilander, Puntlander, Jubbalander, Djibouti or whatever you serve the same master. Only Jubbaland is a bit different and much worse because their master is Bantu, at least the others bend their necks for the great Abyssinians who were a great power for thousands of years.

I know it hurts wallahi. Just accept your inferior status and move on.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Nin-culus

Ethiopia is your master today just accept it. You cannot escape. Whether your a Somalilander, Puntlander, Jubbalander, Djibouti or whatever you serve the same master. Only Jubbaland is a bit different and much worse because their master is Bantu, at least the others bend their necks for the great Abyssinians who were a great power for thousands of years.

Why?

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Nin-culus

One day our people were Abyssians too, untill we became the dirty people called Somalians what a tragic loss wallahi billahi

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Nin-culus

ive always been asking this question who is the
superior cushite ??:cosbyhmm:

is it somalis or habeshas :francis:

i can say its somalis cause we had the colonies in sofala mozambique and even ruled maldivies
we had an indian oceon empire while habeshas just conquered nieghbouring yemen

1280px-Somali_Enterprise.JPG

:denzelnigga:what do you think @Cauli could it be both are we better or are they better

ive always been askinng this question who is the
superior cushite ??:cosbyhmm:

is it somalis or habeshas :francis:

i can say its somalis cause we had the colonies in sofala mozambique and even ruled maldivies
we had an indian oceon empire while habeshas just conquered nieghbouring yemen

1280px-Somali_Enterprise.JPG

:denzelnigga:what do you think @Cauli could it be both are we better or are they better

Somalis and Ethiopians are racially the same people. The Abyssinians were essentially the same people as Somalis. A minority group of Cushites adopted a Semitic language. Thats it. Abyssinia = Cush.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Nin-culus

Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta’ala) is the master of jugdement day. « Indeed, it is Allah who is the [continual] Provider, the firm possessor of strength.» Surah Adh-Dhariyat 51; 58.» We are nothing. Stop running after the dunya.

Last edited:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Geeljire I agree with you anyone can be Somali regardless of religious affiliation. Islam is for everyone and not tied to a ethnic or race wallahi billahi you are right Somalians are very jahhiiil even more jahiil than Arabs in that regard
@Nin-culus

nope, he’s your master don’t mistaken the two.
I’m a proud Somali my peoples never served no master in the past and even in the present we savage. Get out of here with your cuckery u sound like u gave up on life and there’s only one master and that’s Allah swt u need to get yourself together serious

One day our people were Abyssians too, untill we became the dirty people called Somalians what a tragic loss wallahi billahi

Whenever I see a Yemeni I make sure to remind him of the brutal Abyssinian occupation of Yemen which makes the Israeli occupation of Palestine look merciful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending