May Allah forgive us all

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you find cool and edgy about my comment? You're the one believing in fairy tales and YOU tell me to grow up... hmm okay.

Can you prove that he does exist? You're the one making the claim, so you should be the one proving to me that he does actually exist. There is no way to prove a negative. Prove to me that waaq doesn't actually exist. You can't even tho we both believe he doesn't. WHY? because there is no proof. Why should we believe in something with no proof.
If you study and learn how things works in the universe, wouldnt it make more sense that someone is responsible for making the universe work in that way? The beautiful creation of the space, stars , solar systems, the living things and many more, would you think that no one is responsible for creating all these things ? It would make more sense if God is responsible for creating all these things than it happened by chance.

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
im surprised Somalis even get into this waaq nonsense. Most be truly brain dead to believe in pagan bs.

Exactly , no one knows how they practiced , the only remnants of waaqism that somalis have is in the language and some superstitious beliefs , yet canuck wants us to believe that incest was somehow part of their religion , because pharonic dynasties in Egypt practiced it lol talk about flawed logic.

You just playing with words to hide at beginning you claimed to answer my questions, now you are running from. your weak defence of Waaq mumbo jumbo, unlike you I got my info from Waaq themselves who believe that ancient Egypt 'religion is based on their cushite faith, who still practice all ancient Egypt 's customs like FGM. BTW Waaq is live go to religion section and you will read about. And still Oromo in Ethiopia & Kenya practice. The dark pagan practice in Ethiopia will grey your hair. Stuff like eating the dead children in famine time, killing the little kids for old custom. However you just proved my point most of you don't know anything about Waaq just the name.

If you study and learn how things works in the universe, wouldnt it make more sense that someone is responsible for making the universe work in that way? The beautiful creation of the space, stars , solar systems, the living things and many more, would you think that no one is responsible for creating all these things ? It would make more sense if God is responsible for creating all these things than it happened by chance.

Following your logic, we get back to the forbiden question. Who made God?

"Alif, Lam, Mim. Allah, (there is) no god but He, the ever-Living, the self-Subsisting, the One through Whom all things subsist" (Qur’an, 3:1-2).
No one created Allah* *(God)*. *Allah exists absolutely on His own, not through others, while every being exists through Him and because of Him. Nothing, no life whatever, can ever be sustained without Him. Allah is the ever-Lasting, the Eternal Who never suffers extinction. He effects justice and equity, Who is self-Sustaining, Who never sleeps.
Only Allah truly creates and determines possible causes and effects for His creation. Therefore, we speak of Allah as the Sustainer, who holds and gives life to all of His Creation. You cannot give the image of something that was created to the one who created everything. We cannot live on our own. We always need supplies such as food,water and oxygen while God is independant and does not anyone or anything. The creator should not be compared to the created. You are giving the wrong image to the creator.

Odeg

Gedo
I am a former member of this website who had doubts about the religion of Allah and claimed to worship a fallen, hated religion which was said to have existed in the Horn of Africa. I have gone back to the straight path, Sirat Al Mustaqin and I will never again join others in the worship of Allah cazawajal. I do not believe in any other God but Allah and Mohammed sallahu aleyhi wassallem is the final messenger of Allah. Allah is with us in the Heavens. He created all that is in the universe. May Allah guide us all to the straight path of the One. Amin.
I really hope this is true. Then atleast your position can be respected but if you are muslim and never had doubts and lying about this then you will only reflect bad light on muslims.

I really hope this is true. Then atleast your position can be respected but if you are muslim and never had doubts and lying about this then you will only reflect bad light on muslims.

Aint nobody got time for that!

"Alif, Lam, Mim. Allah, (there is) no god but He, the ever-Living, the self-Subsisting, the One through Whom all things subsist" (Qur’an, 3:1-2).
No one created Allah* *(God)*. *Allah exists absolutely on His own, not through others, while every being exists through Him and because of Him. Nothing, no life whatever, can ever be sustained without Him. Allah is the ever-Lasting, the Eternal Who never suffers extinction. He effects justice and equity, Who is self-Sustaining, Who never sleeps.
Only Allah truly creates and determines possible causes and effects for His creation. Therefore, we speak of Allah as the Sustainer, who holds and gives life to all of His Creation. You cannot give the image of something that was created to the one who created everything. We cannot live on our own. We always need supplies such as food,water and oxygen while God is independant and does not anyone or anything. The creator should not be compared to the created. You are giving the wrong image to the creator.

... Okay. Started quoting quran verses to me. You do realize that has absolutely no meaning for me. You might as well quote harry potter. Both fiction anyway.

You just playing with words to hide at beginning you claimed to answer my questions, now you are running from. your weak defence of Waaq mumbo jumbob, unlike you I got my info from Waaq themselves who believe that ancient Egypt 'religion is based on their cushite faith, who still practice all ancient Egypt 's customs like FGM. BTW Waaq is live go to religion section and you will read about. And still Oromo in Ethiopia & Kenya practice. The dark pagan practice in Ethiopia will grey your hair. Stuff like eating the dead children in famine time, killing the little kids for old custom. However you just proved my point most of you don't know anything about Waaq just the name.

Please , stop adressing me as if i'm a waaqist , it's disrespectful. I just wanted to know where you read that waaqist practiced incest , but since you're not backing it up with evidence , we might aswelljust leave it. have a nice day .

No one. Think about it, it would be infinite creator after creator which is illogical so the only logical thing would be that Allah was never created and that he creates all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending