MASSIVE CALAMITY HAS VISITED UPON THE SOMALI NATION: a pic circulating of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where's the loud ass females in this forum.

Why don't you do something for her. I know you won't even afford her a penny while people you degrade as a women hater opens Gofundme behind the scenes. I do noble things but you just spew BS little dam qaxabads.

Go donate

Odeg

Gedo
They deserve to have every bone in their body broken. They stab her and rape her when she was cold out? This makes my blood boil.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Where's the loud ass females in this forum.

Why don't you do something for her. I know you won't even afford her a penny while people you degrade as a women hater opens Gofundme behind the scenes. I do noble things but you just spew BS little dam qaxabads.

Go donate

How do we know the money will reach her? Who are these individuals accountable to? They're not part of any registered organization.

Gambar

VIP
WHAT? What kind of family members marries their daughter off to their rapist out of embarrasement? Don't they love their daughter at all and fear for her well-being?

@VixR was right after all this time. Somalia/Somaliland are all shitholes where women are treated worse than animals.

We need revolution ASAP and these illiterate elders need to be executed ffs.
It's such a shame. We should be feeling shame over such occurrences rather than a girl falling pregnant. Why is a girl being blamed for being pregnant? How did she become pregnant, did the guy accidentally fall and trip on her? Where's the blame for him? There's no protection for these women whatsoever no wonder they are okay with dying in the seas.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
His opinion changes with the weather and with a username like "Prince of Las Anod" you should be the last to talk about qabil. Now back to the topic: you seem to know more than anyone else. Tell us about the rapists. I had no idea former Minister MP Xosh Jibril was MJ. Please expose these rapists and their subclans. Go on.
The rape occured 3 weeks ago, and all that is known is that there were TWO girls raped who were from the minority clan Laylkaise, but the video only surfaced recently which is why it blew up on social media. The men that raped the two girls are not Laylkase, but they are Puntlanders and that's all that has been said.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
How do we know the money will reach her? Who are these individuals accountable to? They're not part of any registered organization.

Everybody look at this qabilist, she is questioning reputable people who are trying to raise money for the raped victim!!

Fucking enemy of Somali women

Duchess

VIP
The rape occured 3 weeks ago, and all that is known is that there were TWO girls raped who were a minority, but the video only surfaced recently which is why it blew up on social media. The men that raped the two girls are not Laylkase, but they are Puntlanders and that's all that has been said.

Interesting. So Xosh Jibrils son and the son of a Leelkase Nabadoon weren't involved? Did you watch the video?

Duchess

VIP
Everybody look at this qabilist, she is questioning reputable people who are trying to raise money for the raped victim!!

Fucking enemy of Somali women

Reputable according to who? They could pocket the money and I say this about every GoFundMe set up by individuals.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Rapists should be hanged as far as i am concerned and any person who protects them can join them at the gallows. What happened to this poor girl is unacceptable. Rape happens all over Somalia unfortunately and the only reason this has made news is the shocking pictures and video. I read a statement this morning from the calasow gov condemning this :what1: where was the condemnation of the countless of women who got raped by amisom?

Duchess

VIP
"The suspects have been arrested by Galdogob and will be brought justice" Hassan Mohamed Ayax Commissioner Galdogob told Radio Dalsan.

One perpetrator is said to have escaped arrest and a manhunt has been lauched led by the Puntland Police boss.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201701160808.html

However, Police authorities said it had captured most of the suspects in connection to the rape case near Ethiopia-Somali border and revealed it carrying out manhunt to apprehend the remaining culprits.

Authorities in Galdogob district have strongly condemned the incident and revealed it will take actions against those who have committed crimes against women.

http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news/somalia/somalias-women-ministry-condemns-rape-case-in-galdogob

Duchess

VIP
Another update:

MP Abdi Hosh spoke out. One of the accused is not his son but his brother. The Somali media was accusing him of using his position and influence to help his relative but he supports his arrest. @AbdiJohnson

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The only way forward is a totalitarian dictatorship to force progress on these animals until it can transform into a more sophisticated form of rule.

Absolutely.

We need an authoritarian c*nt like the Filipino fella. He will annihilate terrorists and warlords and criminals, and peace and civility will be restored. The downside to it is he'd probably also kill off people who merely disagree with him or are critical of him.

But democracy does not and will not work when half the population are uneducated and most politicians are criminals who barely got any sovereignty over the land they supposedly control.

It's a sad state of affairs.

Absolutely.

We need an authoritarian c*nt like the Filipino fella. He will annihilate terrorists and warlords and criminals, and peace and civility will be restored. The downside to it is he'd probably also kill off people who merely disagree with him or are critical of him.

But democracy does not and will not work when half the population are uneducated and most politicians are criminals who barely got any sovereignty over the land they supposedly control.

It's a sad state of affairs.

We had that with and that led to the civil war as the dictator favored his own clan and disparage others, and the same will happen with your proposal. We need to instill real virtues instead of the lip-service religious crap we serve in public but do not follow in private.

This saddens me, the actionß of these boys will boost rape in that city, as long as the girl is from the right clan of course. It is funny though how people point the finger at Somali culture instead of the increasong penetration of Western decadence in Somalia and proliferation of ideas that remain alien to our culture.

Fifty years ago, rape was unheard of even in the most rural communities, raids on enemy tribes included bride kidnapping but never rape, she remained honoured under the austere laws of xeer and even her tribe receives payment.

Nowadays, even in Somalia, women are delaying marriage and pursuing the failed feminist mantra of getting an education and are proposing exorbitant prices of 5,000 all expenses paid wedding. Now this may sound cheap and a great deal to your Diasporian Farax, but for your local farax its out of his price range, he may have to work years before he can even get close, thats if he even is lucky enough to find a consistent paying job.

Combine this with weak government structures and court systems, I expect rapes to skyrocket in the near future at an exponential rate.

The length in which people go through to excuse degeneracy is astounding.... You even found a way to blame the west! incredible.

Rape was unheard of 50 yrs ago but bride kidnapping was common lmaoooo:mjlol: herp derp how does consent work????

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We had that with and that led to the civil war as the dictator favored his own clan and disparage others, and the same will happen with your proposal. We need to instill real virtues instead of the lip-service religious crap we serve in public but do not follow in private.

Authoritarianism is the only thing these animals understand. I'd rather live under a stable civilised Marexaan nepotism government than this hell hole that exist now.

Authoritarian dictators come with a lot of baggage. They kill off any dissenters and suppress freedom of speech amongst other things but Somalia is in such a dire state that that's even preferable

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts