MASSIVE CALAMITY HAS VISITED UPON THE SOMALI NATION: a pic circulating of

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
WHAT? What kind of family members marries their daughter off to their rapist out of embarrasement? Don't they love their daughter at all and fear for her well-being?

@VixR was right after all this time. Somalia/Somaliland are all shitholes where women are treated worse than animals.

We need revolution ASAP and these illiterate elders need to be executed ffs.
Waan ka niyad jabay wadankiiba wallahi

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
UPDATE

MOTHER OF THE GIRL HAS SPOKEN TO NUMEROUS PEOPLE. SHE IS A GRACIOUS INDIVIDUAL BECAUSE HER LIFE AND THAT OF HER FAMILY UNDER THREAT BECAUSE THE AUTHORITIES HAVE ORDERED HER TO REMAIN SILENT AND NEVER SPEAK TO THE MEDIA. THEIR REASONING IS THAT THE MATTER HAS BEEN RESOLVED THROUGH THE ELDERS OF THE TRIBE AND THIS IS BRINGING SHAME TO THE DISTRICT AND ADMINISTRATION.

IT IS NOW UNDERSTOOD THAT THE GIRL IS A LEELKASE, A MINORITY N THAT REGION.

THIS STORY HAS PICKED UP STEAM AND THE HEAT IS BEING FELT BU THAT ADMINISTRATION.

NOW FAMOUS SINGER WITH THOUSANDS OF FOLLIWERS IS ABOUT TO OPEN A GOFUNDME FOR HER. IT US BELIEVED THAT THIS GIRL WILL RECEIVE MORE THAN 50 CAMELS OFFERED TO HER BY THE STRONGER AND MORE NUMEROUS TRIBE
Minority? Stfu. Leelkaase are the only qabil that live in that place. You lying piece of shit.

The rapists were leelkaase and so is the victim. Come with facts before spewing your bullshit.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
WHAT? What kind of family members marries their daughter off to their rapist out of embarrasement? Don't they love their daughter at all and fear for her well-being?

@VixR was right after all this time. Somalia/Somaliland are all shitholes where women are treated worse than animals.

We need revolution ASAP and these illiterate elders need to be executed ffs.

That's what they do not only in villages but in cities too. This has happened countless times, I used to follow up that woman's story because she practically lived near our house, word is that dude became hella abusive started beating her for having a girl instead of a boy, the guy eventually did tahriib and he didn't even used to wire them anything. Few years back the victim's family never used to utter a word about a rape happening with the exception of the victim being pregnant if that was the case they would have a talk with the elders so they can marry her off to the rapist so people won't gossip about her having an illegitimate child. Regarding rape punishment, there has been some reforms in sl of a minimum sentence of 15yrs but still doesn't change the certainty of most rape cases not being reported for a fear of a backlash to the victim's family.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

IT IS NOW UNDERSTOOD THAT THE GIRL IS A LEELKASE, A MINORITY N THAT REGION.

Goldogob is a Leelkase town. They are the majority there and all involved are Leelkase. Now it makes sense why her clan thought they could resolve this quietly among themselves.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Somalia really does have a rape epidemic. These things will continue to happen until justice is served. Stupid qabilism reason this country is like this.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Goldogob is a Leelkase town. They are the majority there and all involved are Leelkase. Now it makes sense why her clan thought they could resolve this quietly among themselves.
Who's give a shit about the qabil this is a Somali problem and needs to be addressed.

Anybody know if there's a gofundme page for the girl?

Somali faces has set up a GoFundMe page:

image.jpeg

gofundme.com/Somaligirlvictim

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Who's give a shit about the qabil this is a Somali problem and needs to be addressed.
Only the girl was Lailkase and i confirm this 100 %, the rapists are majerteen so why is she lying?

Unfortunately, this woman doesnt care about the rape at all, she just cares about puntland and her qabiil. Same with the other poster who attacked uncle menace.

They are the main problems of Somalia.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Only the girl was Lailkaise and i confirm this 100 %, the rapists are majerteen so why is she lying?

Unfortunately, this woman doesnt care about the rape at all, she just cares about puntland and her qabiil. Same with the other poster who attacked uncle menace.

You see now that's fucked up. :snoop:

Duchess

VIP
Only the girl was Lailkase and i confirm this 100 %, the rapists are majerteen so why is she lying?

So Xosh Jibril is Mj? Shut up and go shake your big ass somewhere else.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Interesting how you attacked me but are willing to believe everything this vermin says.
Listen this happen in Somalia . Qabilist people like you are the reason why this shit happens. Don't you see qabilism isn't helping the country. f*ck these tribe elders trynna offer fucking camels. People do this rape cause they know there qabil will protect them and they can get away.

Stomp out qabilism and Somalia will only get better.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You see now that's fucked up. :snoop:
How can we progress as a society if there are people that support the institutions that are discriminating against our people? 50 camels for rape? Rapists marrying their victims? Federal state threatening to silence the victims family for not receiving justice?

How?

If this girl didn't come from a minority tribe the rapists would have been 6 ft under by now.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How can we progress as a society if there are people that support the institutions that are discriminating against our people? 50 camels for rape? Rapists marrying their victims? Federal state threatening to silence the victims family for not receiving justice?

How?

If this girl didn't come from a minority tribe the rapists would have been 6 ft under by now.
"Buh buh I'm proud qabilist."

FOH here with that shit with backward ass thinking. This kinda shit gets me cheesed fam

Duchess

VIP
Listen this happen in Somalia . Qabilist people like you are the reason why this shit happens. Don't you see qabilism isn't helping the country. f*ck these tribe elders trynna offer fucking camels. People do this rape cause they know there qabil will protect them and they can get away.

Stomp out qabilism and Somalia will only get better.

They all belong to the same qabil so qabil isn't the reason why this rape happened. It happened because of people like you. Somali men are the problem in Somalia. From the rapists to the elders to the people spreading the video and photos online to the very people in this topic trying to politicize this to further their sick agenda - all of them are Somali men.

PS - Calling me a qabilist won't make you any less of a qabilist. Anyone can go through your post history and see you for what you truly are.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
PS - Calling me a qabilist won't make you any less of a qabilist. Anyone can go through your post history and see you for what you truly are.
Any Isaaq who doesn't recognize the secession of Somaliland is a proud wadani, and the complete opposite of a qabilist.

Try again.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Minority? Stfu. Leelkaase are the only qabil that live in that place. You lying piece of shit.

The rapists were leelkaase and so is the victim. Come with facts before spewing your bullshit.

Aaakh-tuff you little stunted in growth qabiil induced mental patient :camby:

Duchess

VIP
Any Isaaq who doesn't recognize the secession of Somaliland is a proud wadani, and the complete opposite of a qabilist.

Try again.

His opinion changes with the weather and with a username like "Prince of Las Anod" you should be the last to talk about qabil. Now back to the topic: you seem to know more than anyone else. Tell us about the rapists. I had no idea former Minister MP Xosh Jibril was MJ. Please expose these rapists and their subclans. Go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts