BREAKING NEWS Massive brawl in Somalilands parliament

They fight like women, where are the punches?
Poets No Faardhfuul In Sight

Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

I heard HJ backed Barkhad otherwise he would have been Ganged up on ? Anyway it seems Barkhad is fighting nasty battle for his and peoples honour. The reason we are cursed is shaming our fellow countrymen because of perceived shenanigans
You Are Wrong Reaction GIF by CBS

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
What caused the fight?
probably the fact that its a government made up of munafiqeen and idiots. I expect nothing more than this kind of bad behavior from people who want to split the lands of Islam.

Its one thing to want change or try to cause a regime change because of mistreatment, its another thing to go against the religion and damage your nation and beg for kafir nations' support!

Is shaani going for the extension? :lolbron:

Where did the name Muuse Shaani come from anyways? I vaguely remember in 2017 something about the government apparently making Shaanis explode during a period of instability.

SL parliament is proper jokes walaahi :silanyolaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Where did the name Muuse Shaani come from anyways? I vaguely remember in 2017 something about the government apparently making Shaanis explode during a period of instability.

SL parliament is proper jokes walaahi :silanyolaugh:
He sent his supporters to Kulmiye headquarters to throw shaani bombs cause silaanyo was being hesitant in giving the next chairmanship of the party

Trending

Latest posts