Massive brawl in Somalilands parliament

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They will definitely open up the registration of new parties. Realistically speaking though, only UCID is at risk. The support base for Kulmiye and Waddani is too large for a newcomer party to unseat them. The only way that could happen is if a new, young leader like a Cabdikareem Mooge creates a new party and he draws significant support away from either Kulmiye and Waddani.
Will the political parties all be ictiraaf seeking?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is just sad, no one should go through this, specially in his state parliament, I feel sorry for him and every minority in Somali peninsula.

Democracy causes qabyaalad in my opinion. Somaliland should see the stability Djibouti and Somali Galbeed has each

Somaliland are your typical cadaan made country and system. Not ready for democracy and parliament system

this is why Africa is so dysfunctional. Systems are not organic by externally enforced decades ago

low IQ68. Organs centuries till they fix this. This is why Africa is terrible at these things

i would rather have a benevolent dictator who fixes the economy than 68IQ run democracy

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
They will definitely open up the registration of new parties. Realistically speaking though, only UCID is at risk. The support base for Kulmiye and Waddani is too large for a newcomer party to unseat them. The only way that could happen is if a new, young leader like a Cabdikareem Mooge creates a new party and he draws significant support away from either Kulmiye and Waddani.
I think mooge should stay as hargeisa mayor for much longer before he takes the next step. He’s already doing a good job fixing that dumbass corrupt sotelco mess so far.

bixi screwed up with mooge he should’ve been part of Kulmiye instead of wadani. I can see mooge going to another party once it opens tho.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Yes, absolutely. A unionist party would get almost no votes in Somaliland today.
I was just more wondering if it is even legal and allowed to compete. Like would it be breaking constitution (threatening the republic etc etc) therefore wouldn’t be allowed to be even set up.

I think mooge should stay as hargeisa mayor for much longer before he takes the next step. He’s already doing a good job fixing that dumbass corrupt sotelco mess so far.

bixi screwed up with mooge he should’ve been part of Kulmiye instead of wadani. I can see mooge going to another party once it opens tho.
True dat. He is leaps and bounds better than Soltelco. Similarly, I want my hometown mayor Ciddin to stay as mayor of Berbera to continue the great job he is doing there.

I only used Mooge as an example of the type of young leader it would take. Unfortunately, Somaliland is not blessed with many good leadership options right now.

This is just sad, no one should go through this, specially in his state parliament, I feel sorry for him and every minority in Somali peninsula.
Don’t feel sorry for this thing, he was celebrating when RX were being rounded up in waqoyi. Also the other day he visited that genocide plane in Hargeisa and was like “afweyne did this to my ppl” 😂

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
True dat. He is leaps and bounds better than Soltelco. Similarly, I want my hometown mayor Ciddin to stay as mayor of Berbera to continue the amazing job he is doing there.

I only used Mooge as an example of the type of young leader it would take. Unfortunately, Somaliland is not blessed with many good leadership options right now.
Ciddin is doing amazing job so is the gabiley one as well. What’s crazy after they both won certain mps were trying to set a motion against them. For every successful politician comes with a lot of haters. Are you Jesus Moses?

I was just more wondering if it is even legal and allowed to compete. Like would it be breaking constitution (threatening the republic etc etc) therefore wouldn’t be allowed to be even set up.
You're probably right in that the constitution likely only allows parties that acknowledge Somaliland's sovereignty. However, even if the constitution allowed it, such a party would stand no chance of even becoming 1 of the 3 parties.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Don’t feel sorry for this thing, he was celebrating when RX were being rounded up in waqoyi. Also the other day he visited that genocide plane in Hargeisa and was like “afweyne did this to my ppl” 😂
Bruh, what a house a xoolo, celeb. those who suffer like him.

I'll keep my sorrys to other Madhibans and minorities.

Ciddin is doing amazing job so is the gabiley one as well. What’s crazy after they both won certain mps were trying to set a motion against them. For every successful politician comes with a lot of haters. Are you Jesus Moses?
Yeah, as ridiculous as it was, Ciddin had a fight on his hands to get re-elected in Berbera. With the amazing job he did in a such short amount of time, it should've been a landslide. My grandmother's family is from Gabiley. I visited in 2010 and then again last year. It has developed and grown so much, it could very well rival Burco at some point with the rate it's developing.

Yes, I hail from the mighty Jesus Mozes Crew.
:salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah, as ridiculous as it was, Ciddin had a fight on his hands to get re-elected in Berbera. With the amazing job he did in a such short amount of time, it should've been a landslide. My grandmother's family is from Gabiley. I visited in 2010 and then again last year. It has developed and grown so much, it could very well rival Burco at some point with the rate it's developing.

Yes, I hail from the mighty Jesus Mozes Crew.
:salute:
Yeah bro gabiley been developing rapidly. It has grown a lot from its tuulo days in the mid 2000s also hargeisa been expanding crazy it’s gonna extend to abaarso so. My dad recently bought some land in boqol jire it’s where the new presidential palace suppose to be built. It’s relatively new.

mA London got a new mayor in the borough of Brent who’s Jesus Moses. Reer sahaal to be exact

Here he is with ina bisad fellow Jesus Moses reer sahal
232A3676-9DE6-4D54-8197-54A919114142.jpeg

Yeah bro gabiley been developing rapidly. It has grown a lot from its tuulo days in the mid 2000s also hargeisa been expanding crazy it’s gonna extend to abaarso so. My dad recently bought some land in boqol jire it’s where the new presidential palace suppose to be built. It’s relatively new.

mA London got a new mayor in the borough of Brent who’s Jesus Moses. Reer sahaal to be exact

Here he is with ina bisad fellow Jesus Moses reer sahal View attachment 224385
MaashaAllah, Boqolka Jire is lit! I might get in on that action.

Yeah Hargeisa is still growing crazy fast. Boqolka Jire is the new hot spot, according to my bro who was there earlier this year, so your dad picked a great spot. From the north, it used to be that you would drive quite a bit between Aw Barkhadle town and Hargeisa - now there is very little in between. Aw Barkhadle will be a Hargeisa neighborhood before too long.

East London has a very high Lander population, not surprised that a Lander was elected mayor. Ina Bissad is a legend. My dad told me that in the early 90's, before the high tech cranes they have now in Berbera, Ina Bissad WAS the crane. He would literally go up into boats and unload the heavy stuff
:dead:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I was told what happened, supposedly an MP named Qodax called Barkad Batuun a midgaan and got beat for it, imo it’s justified. Don’t talk if you can’t back up your talk, expect to get beaten if you make a slur.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I was told what happened, supposedly an MP named Qodax called Barkad Batuun a midgaan and got beat for it, imo it’s justified. Don’t talk if you can’t back up your talk, expect to get beaten if you make a slur.
Barkhad kinda deserved it lol. He said to Qodax “seedi is deji” which is triggering considering the ceeb background story behind why he called him seedi lol. i don’t know if you remember he got a cidegele mistress who he got pregnant . Qodax got triggered by what batuun said :dead:

even tho they married the girl off to him doesn’t mean he should be going up any gx and calling them seedi

Barkhad kinda deserved it lol. He said to Qodax “seedi is deji” which is triggering considering the ceeb background story behind why he called him seedi lol. i don’t know if you remember he got a cidegele mistress who he got pregnant . Qodax got triggered by what batuun said :dead:
He placed his honor on a women he didn’t know, that’s a whole new type of triggered.

Trending