Massacres against Tuli Guleed , Jigjiga zone residents continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Defendant

I can tell you're fake because you claim reer dudub jibril yoonis which is Dahir Riyaale subclan. Shegaato alert kkk. All the northerners can tell you're lying it's obvious. Tell a believable lie next time.

@Defendant

I can tell you're fake because you claim reer dudub jibril yoonis which is Dahir Riyaale subclan. Shegaato alert kkk. All the northern suburbs can tell you're lying it's obvious. Tell a believable lie next time.

Let's leave it there, sxb. Next time be grateful when a shisheeye like me chooses to not allow your honour to be attacked by others.

Cumar

VIP
Let's leave it there, sxb. Next time be grateful when a shisheeye like me chooses to not allow your honour to be attacked by others.

Oromo Garaac boy don't call me your sxb. We're not friends.

The fact I know more about Samaroon clan structure must be scaring you. I know my Reer Ayeeyo very well. You ain't one of them I'd bet bottom dollar on that.

Oromo Garaac boy don't call me your sxb. We're not friends.

The word 'sxb' is colloquial. Only a dumbass motherfucker like you think I would call him friend.

I wouldn't be friends with ass niggas like you anyway.

Next time a shisheeye chooses to free you from being another man's . Be grateful.

Cumar

VIP
The word 'sxb' is colloquial. Only a dumbass motherfucker like you think I would call him friend.

I wouldn't be friends with ass niggas like you anyway.

Next time a shisheeye chooses to free you from being another man's . Be grateful.

Dude, you don't have to cry when you are exposed you know.

Just come back with a new nick and a new story like you always do.

Cumar

VIP
@Defendant doqon baad tahay! Are you defending this guy cos of his alleged "dirness"? No ddsi leader should hail from these confused clans.

You're probably an oromo rape baby yourself... muts gon sympathize with mutts

:salute:

And LOL at the last sentence, I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed.

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Says the one who said raping men is not gay. :gucciwhat:

872jgwqOTB2NhpAMHtyztg.png

What do you think of this @Sheikh @nine @Geeljire sanbuur :farmajoyaab:
Says the one who said raping men is not gay. :gucciwhat:

872jgwqOTB2NhpAMHtyztg.png

What do you think of this @Sheikh @nine @Geeljire sanbuur :farmajoyaab:

@Factz Fam first Audhubillahi min shaydtaniir rajim waar ninkaas waa nin dhintay. @Cognitivedissonance Waryaa explain this. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending