Massacres against Tuli Guleed , Jigjiga zone residents continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abiy is arming Oromo paramilitary and soon liyu will be disbanded. Use your critical thinking skills, if you have any. They already took Diradhaba from you without expending much effort, Oromo land grabbing will effect you more than us. Thank God for Abiy and his pack of dogs lemma & Jawhar, they've speeded up the process of Ethiopia's disintegration.

As far as I'm concerned, it's none of my business.
I don't see any difference between Oromo and Abdi Iley's folks.

I can make a seperate peace with the Oromos insha'Allah. I don't mind. They don't have to be my enemy.

Wasn't he the guy who was a Tigre slave and called Meles Zenawi, Aabo Meles?

Wasn't he that guy?

Wasn't he the guy who annihilated whole Somali communities?

I wipe that Somalinimo with my ass.
Akisho my ass. He is an undisputed Ethbic Somali. His clan is Reer Cabdulle Ogaden who are ethnic Somalis not Oromos not flip floppers not confused people.

Akisho we literally debate on if they are Somali. You think that a clan who can't decide on their fucking ethnicity deserves to have their boy running DDSI? @Fahad Yasin

Akisho my ass. He is an undisputed Ethbic Somali. His clan is Reer Cabdulle Ogaden who are ethnic Somalis not Oromos not flip floppers not confused people.

Akisho we literally debate on if they are Somali. You think that a clan who can't decide on their fucking ethnicity deserves to have their boy running DDSI? @Fahad Yasin

Axmed Shide is already running DDSI, it's too late for that now lol.

Ahmed Shide is from Libaan province where somalis were being massacred last month.The guy is the communications minister, he could've easily picked up a phone and got the attention of 90 million Ethiopians . Don't defend him because of his supposed qabil.

VIP
@Defendant doqon baad tahay! Are you defending this guy cos of his alleged "dirness"? No ddsi leader should hail from these confused clans.

You're probably an oromo rape baby yourself... muts gon sympathize with mutts

@Defendant doqon baad tahay! Are you defending this guy cos of his alleged "dirness"? No ddsi leader should hail from these confused clans.

Sxb, I'm not going to throw a xalaal Somali Dir clan under the bus just to please the same people who were yesterday supporting the Tigres and singing Aabo Meles.

And it's a shame for an Ciise like yourself to do that.

He has taken on an extremely difficult task in in his new job. He could have just stayed as a Minister in the federal government, but he chose to take on this daunting role.

May Allah bless him ameen.
Wasn't he a close ally of Iley and part of the Ethiopian govt for years? What has he ever done for Somalis? Don't make it about clan, its about the individual.

Wasn't he a close ally of Iley and part of the Ethiopian govt for years? What has he ever done for Somalis? Don't make it about clan, its about the individual.

Were you protesting against Axmed Shide when he was a Tigre stooge, or are you only against him when the
Oromos took over?

Were you protesting against Axmed Shide when he was a Tigre stooge, or are you only against him when the
Oromos took over?
I personally don't trust anyone who works with or for ethiopians, past present and future.

Im just wondering why you're vehemently supporting him? What has he done?

VIP
Have the Somalis in shiniile given up Diredawa?

Best believe if ethiopia falls apart, we're not losing that city. The gurgures; another confused clan, get to decide.

Sxb, I'm not going to throw a xalaal Somali Dir clan under the bus just to please the same people who were yesterday supporting the Tigres and singing Aabo Meles.

And it's a shame for an Ciise like yourself to do that.

I don't support someone blindly just because we hail from the same clan. Oromos now pose an existential threat that wasn't there with the tigrays at the helm

I personally don't trust anyone who works with or for ethiopians, past present and future.

Im just wondering why you're vehemently supporting him? What has he done?

Anything that opposes the old order that terrorised the region, I support them. I don't care if he is Oromo, Amhara or German.

Anything that opposes the old order that terrorised the region, I support them. I don't care if he is Oromo, Amhara or German.
:drakewtf:
Its never been good for anyone, regardless of clan. As long as its occupied it won't make a difference who is placed there. I can't tell if you're being serious.

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation

When it comes to land grabbing by oromos, we are the least effected. Ogadens are the defense of the region and ciise are well aware of that.

I'm hearing Qero runs shiniile now, is this true?

Kulaha opposes the old order the guy was abdi ileys errand boy and is as guilty as him, when did he become a better man? Just like how abiy was a tplf stooge yesterday and now people think he's a god sent democratic reformist PM. These guys are all jajuus . Itoobiyaa waay kala taagteey.

:drakewtf:
Its never been good for anyone, regardless of clan. As long as its occupied it won't make a difference who is placed there. I can't tell if you're being serious.

I'm very very serious. Your probably a young girl who doesn't have a clue what's been going on in this region. All you heard is Somalay tolaay tolaay and think that the Somalis are getting exterminated because their Somali. I don't blame you. Many people fell for the propaganda.

When it comes to land grabbing by oromos, we are the least effected. Ogadens are the defense of the region and ciise are well aware of that.

I'm hearing Qero runs shiniile now, is this true?

@Kingcobra

Look at how this guy is slyly insulting the Ciise by implying that Oromos control Shinile?

This is the type of people they are. Snakes. Better an Amhara or an Oromo than a snake. I'd rather do business with them than these snakes.

Don't the Ciise Ugaas is about to hold a huge conference in Dire Dhaba to discuss their future in the region. I suspect they will go to Abiy himself. That's the future. We Somalis cannot be together.

Kulaha opposes the old order the guy was abdi ileys errand boy and is as guilty as him, when did he become a better man? Just like how abiy was a tplf stooge yesterday and now people think he's a god sent democratic reformist PM. These guys are all jajuus . Itoobiyaa waay kala taagteey.

But you never complained when Iley was running the show singing Aabo Meles did you?
You were happy those days wasn't it!

I'm very very serious. Your probably a young girl who doesn't have a clue what's been going on in this region. All you heard is Somalay tolaay tolaay and think that the Somalis are getting exterminated because their Somali. I don't blame you. Many people fell for the propaganda.
Propaganda? Thats literally whats happening, many non-Somalis are reporting on it as well, since you seem to prefer ajnabis. You need to hop off this forum and clear your head, there are a lot of nut jobs here and it seems they're really getting to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending