Mass shooting at a madden tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro honestly bro if you think about it. Once 2k got its hands on it. We were basically able to do everything we always wanted to.

I randomly played the latest one with my neighbor. It was fun but the problem was that I did know all these new wrestlers since I didn’t watch wwe seriously since like 2011.

They even got this mode where it stimulates a story like year round. I think it’s called wwe universe.

They are nice but man we are old now and our generation barely watch wresting. If we played those games when we were younger we would have gotten hooked

Bro universe has always been in wwe. I remember 11 and 12 had it. The problem with 2k is they got microtransactions and its soo fucking annoying. You could literally play nba 2k mycareer for a month straight and you still won't be 80 overall.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
“Dumb ass nigga you see jalen Ramsey guarding that nigga why tf you passing the ball to him”

“Your blitzing huh. Dumb ass nigga you see you put atonio brown against that trash ass corner. Dumb ass you know the dolphins got no defense”

:mjcry:
A nigga just trying to have fun. Nigga online be ruthless

:ftw9nwa:
Exactly!

Ps. You watch football? Who is your team?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:ftw9nwa:
Exactly!

Ps. You watch football? Who is your team?
Became a broncos fan in 2011 when they had Tebow, champ Bailey and von Miller. Than we acquired aqib talib and tj ward. No fly zone!!!!! Amazing defense. Now no fly zone separated. Ward on the Browns, talib on the Rams. We still got my niggas Chris Harris and von Miller. We also acquired roby.

Rams defense is crazy this year. They got talib and Marcus peters as their corners. God damn

I’m so happy we got case keenum

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

Became a broncos fan in 2011 when they had Tebow, champ Bailey and von Miller. Than we acquired aqib talib and tj ward. No fly zone!!!!! Amazing defense. Now no fly zone separated. Ward on the Browns, talib on the Rams. We still got my niggas Chris Harris and von Miller. We also acquired roby.

Rams defense is crazy this year. They got talib and Marcus peters as their corners. God damn

I’m so happy we got case keenum

Case is a good quarterback. He was clutch with Vikings. But your team has no talent beyond Von Miller. Definitely need to retool.

Out side of my own team, Rams are probably my fav. They locked and loaded

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I dislike posts I disagree with. Your post was harsh Whereas as you @Saalax Bidaar disliked my post for petty reasons

How am I obsessed with this nigga? I don’t even know him
Don’t take it personal
Jeez too many sensitive weirdos here

Saalax Bidaar

I dislike posts I disagree with. Your post was harsh Whereas as you @Saalax Bidaar disliked my post for petty reasons

How am I obsessed with this nigga? I don’t even know him
Don’t take it personal
Jeez too many sensitive weirdos here

Could you not read my posts. And don’t call me a nigga. I am not a nigga. A Nigga is the kind you belong with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending