Mass shooting at a madden tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
tenor.gif

@Knowles :mjcry: I come to you in dire need of help.
Can we get married so I can secure visa status in the UK. This place is getting to wild. I can cook. I know how to take care of a home. I am willing to suck toes. I am willing to do anything.

@yaskaaa can you help me abayo

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq no homo but if gay marriage is legal my nigga help me come to Norway. This place too wild. Niggas can’t even play Madden
I'm always happy to help:samwelcome:

Fahad Yasin

Duqbilow Nation
Can we get married. I will also bring @Sheikh and @Emily along with us. I will claim them as my son and daughter . Sheikh gonna have to change his name to Jerome jr and Emily will have to change her name to Jenny in the crib.

This place is too wild for us

Saxiib give yourself up at the Canadian border, I recommend getting in from the border between North Dakota & Mantiboa. Easy sharci, I took the journey 6 months ago. :damedamn:

Imagine how he would react after getting his finisher reversed and getting with with a rko in
smackdown vs raw . Dude would have shot up everyone in the house

I use to be better then my little bros at wwe until he found out how to reverse every fucking shit i would do:kendrickcry:

I literally choke slammed that nigga. BTW wwe games before 2k got its hands on it was lit!!

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
People who play madden and talk shit online as if they’re Pro deserve to go
“Dumb ass nigga you see jalen Ramsey guarding that nigga why tf you passing the ball to him”

“Your blitzing huh. Dumb ass nigga you see you put atonio brown against that trash ass corner. Dumb ass you know the dolphins got no defense”

:mjcry:
A nigga just trying to have fun. Nigga online be ruthless

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I use to be better then my little bros at wwe until he found out how to reverse every fucking shit i would do:kendrickcry:

I literally choke slammed that nigga. BTW wwe games before 2k got its hands on it was lit!!
Bro honestly bro if you think about it. Once 2k got its hands on it. We were basically able to do everything we always wanted to.

I randomly played the latest one with my neighbor. It was fun but the problem was that I did know all these new wrestlers since I didn’t watch wwe seriously since like 2011.

They even got this mode where it stimulates a story like year round. I think it’s called wwe universe.

They are nice but man we are old now and our generation barely watch wresting. If we played those games when we were younger we would have gotten hooked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts