Mass shooting at a madden tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Knowles :mjcry: I come to you in dire need of help.
Can we get married so I can secure visa status in the UK. This place is getting to wild. I can cook. I know how to take care of a home. I am willing to suck toes. I am willing to do anything.

@yaskaaa can you help me abayo

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq no homo but if gay marriage is legal my nigga help me come to Norway. This place too wild. Niggas can’t even play Madden

Last edited:
@Knowles :mjcry: I come to you in dire need of help.
Can we get married so I can secure visa status in the UK. This place is getting to wild. I can cook. I know how to take care of a home. I am willing to do anything.

@yaskaaa can you help me abayo

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq no homo but if gay marriage is legal my nigga help me come to Norway. This place too wild. Niggas can’t even play Madden
Why is gay and my name always mentioned in the same fucking sentence every fucking time??
angry_pepe.jpg

Apparently he shot it up after losing .
I saw the video too its shocking you can hear their screams and the laser aiming at this black guy that was playing .

Not gonna lie. I was a serious gamer as a kid. I used to skip school to play video games. There was moment it got so intense if I had a gun I would take niggas out as well

Bro video games was serious for me as a kid. I was like 13-14 and thats all we did. Losing and being mocked can make you snap
Lol yeah man, I always hated when people would mock me or laugh at me after I lost a game kkkk.

I think that's what makes people rage and snap after a loss. It's all the mocking and laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending