Mass Deportations of Somalis in Zambia

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is quite sad asf, our sharaf Somali is the completely ruined at this point, people are fed with you squatting at their countries and bringing our bussniess mind with us and slowly take over.

We are also disliked for sucking and competing with whatever resources the locals hosting countries citizens have and you wonder why we are hated in most African and Arab countries.invest in your country.

Don't run from a violance in your country to another African violance- poverty ridden country, share the qahar with your people and invest in your tuulo.

Last edited:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
The Somali community in Zambia are mostly business community. Bring your businesses and reinvest in your country. Add Zambia to the list of South Africa.

Ninkii wax I taray iyo kii wax i yeelay, laabta ka ogi

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
I can understand that. Everywhere somalis go they dont want to addapt to the country culture and they turn the neighborhood in to a ghetto and it doesnt help that the females wear big tents. Somalis need to understand that the only people that are willing to deal with their shit are cadaan countries even tho somalis hate cadaan people the most :mjlaugh:
Ironically I don't see other Muslim groups like Turks, Iranians and Arabs wearing these huge colorful tents, it's always Somali women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Does anyone know what is going on here?

Those acts let me remember one time I watch documetry how uganda kicked Indians from their country because of low profity and no works.

Its time those Somalis to go back to Somalia.