Mass Deportations of Somalis in Zambia

If you actually cared about what was happening to the community there you would look into this news yourselves and not immediately politicize it.

Hope this helps.

GemState

36/21
VIP
If you actually cared about what was happening to the community there you would look into this news yourselves and not immediately politicize it.

Hope this helps.

Did they give a reason yet? seems pretty bizarre

EDIT: Found this

Apparently they just decided to arrest people coming out from Friday prayers, and released the majority of them shortly after, still pretty odd.

Last edited:
Somalis are getting rounded up and deported from a shithole country and our response is to do FKD. We are never making it out of the hood.

Somalia actually has a community who act like gypsies, this group has organised begging networks. I don't want to say their name in case people think I am targeting a specific clan, but it's true and they are mostly from one clan.

*This doesn't mean that all of them are beggars, it's just that most Somali beggars are them.

Probably hawiyes being deported after MJs businesses face threats.

The people deported were business owners who did nothing wrong. Somalis in Zambia and South Africa are very hard working. First page in on a news story of Somalis being rounded up and you guys can’t help but do FKD.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Somalis are becoming like black Gypsies deportation everywhere they go
I can understand that. Everywhere somalis go they dont want to addapt to the country culture and they turn the neighborhood in to a ghetto and it doesnt help that the females wear big tents. Somalis need to understand that the only people that are willing to deal with their shit are cadaan countries even tho somalis hate cadaan people the most :mjlaugh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
This is good news, they should go back to where they came from. They have Somali passports so their options are limited. They need to work with the government to invest in Bosaso and Garowe rather than Ndola and Bulawayo.

Look at these xayawaans, wlhi Somalia is a cursed land. Zambia puts Somalis in a concentration camp regardless of their clans and then you've stupid low IQs making this xenophobic Somali wealth robbery a clan matter. May Allah SW put love for your fellow Somalis in your hearts.

Based

VIP
Somalia actually has a community who act like gypsies, this group has organised begging networks. I don't want to say their name in case people think I am targeting a specific clan, but it's true and they are mostly from one clan.

*This doesn't mean that all of them are beggars, it's just that most Somali beggars are them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eelay. She’s made an entire thread on it before

I have never seen a elay in my life but if its true they remind me off romanians here in amsterdam. Bassicly 1 romanian guy drops 6 elder romanian females at different locations like big malls or city centers to beg all day then at the end of the day that guy picks them up in a bus

Similair to oromos in hargeisa that beg all day. Thats why i like asians those guys will do any job no matter what
Why did I never heard of that?! :wtf:
Wtf is elay?! :wtfdis:

Trending