Mass Deportations of Somalis in Zambia

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I hope they do that to all the annoying mooryan here. The good ones can stay and when they get their degree and a few years of experience, they get shipped back too

Somalis are becoming like black Gypsies deportation everywhere they go

Somalia actually has a community who act like gypsies, this group has organised begging networks. I don't want to say their name in case people think I am targeting a specific clan, but it's true and they are mostly from one clan.

*This doesn't mean that all of them are beggars, it's just that most Somali beggars are them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalia actually has a community who act like gypsies, this group has organised begging networks. I don't want to say their name in case people think I am targeting a specific clan, but it's true and they are mostly from one clan.

*This doesn't mean that all of them are beggars, it's just that most Somali beggars are them.
How bout you dm me that clan name sis
:ulyin:

How bout you dm me that clan name sis
:ulyin:

I don't want to say sis, but I can't stop you from asking your parents who these street harassers are. Bear in mind, it's not motivated by poverty, they just don't want to work for their money like others, they literally build houses from the profits of this widespread begging scam.

I wonder if they dare touch the Majerteen business community that has been there for a while, they have major $$$ and have a lot of financial assets in Zambia, not small shops; major businesses.

It's the same community that rebuilt the Somali embassy in Zambia. They own companies such as this one for example;

I Hear Mjs Been There A 100 Years Is This True

I Hear Mjs Been There A 100 Years Is This True

I don't think so? I heard many left to start a new life Zambia and Tanzania when the dictator Siad Barre was persecuting Majeerteens. Someone correct me on the timeline if I am wrong.

Majerteen are doing really good there, Masha'Allah and own large companies in transportation, petroleum and manufacturing sectors. They are the ones who paid to restore the Somali embassy in Zambia.

Last edited:
Why point fingers at each other, there is no justified reason for this.

It is probably an excuse to loot Somali businesses as usual. Economic hardships in these countries and then hardworking Somali business owners are scapegoated.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Mfs are being deport from a third world country :drakelaugh:

"Zambia's 16.6 million people earn less than the international poverty line of $1.90 per day"

Which clan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ never heard of it

CBB are mad that their cult leader ain't done nothing in 4 yrs.

Reer Puntland refurbished the Somali embassy in Zambia from their own pockets

Also it is interesting after this news below they started attacking Zambia which has been good to Somalis ever since they settled there.

We need strong independent media in Somalia, too much misinformation from laangaabs who have never contributed anything to Somalia's history other then bloodshed.

Trending