Maslaxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bilan M

i want to put on my tin foil hat but i feel like this story is incomplete

Walahi, the ppl that run this site r real control freaks. Have u noticed how boring the threads r lately. This is becuz they banned anyone that post this they dont want ppl to discuss. They've brought in a bush of new randoms i think thier just fake troll accounts.

B

bilan M

Ohh and another time miski made a post in one thread i saw it on my alerts and then wen i went to check it i could see what she wrote.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Ohh and another time miski made a post in one thread i saw it on my alerts and then wen i went to check it i could see what she wrote.
Of course you can see what Miski wrote since you got the notification. You don't even make sense. :draketf::drakewtf:

B

bilan M

Walahi i wish icu and hayeeyquran cld c this they predicted this site was becoming like this. There something they dont want me to c.

B

bilan M

Of course you can see what Miski wrote since you got the notification. You don't even make sense. :draketf::drakewtf:

No the notification justed said misiki replied to such and such thread click here to view wen i went to view i couldnt even c her post

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess why did you poke me yesturday?

I also would to add the @Duchess and aj should come clean about how the site is run. I sent het a message back when i joined and she told everyone about it. I think they have access to see every1 pms. they also can prevent someone from seeing a particular post.

Why wont they tell us who owns this site?

Tell me your theory and I'll spill the beans.:ftw9nwa:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
This site has turn to complete shit since rules were implemented:pacspit:
I remember the turning point was the no rule:pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Honestly I'm shocked.

:faysalwtf:

My posts are quality and everyone should be able to view them.

That being said @bilan M, I tend to delete posts if I think they're too controversial so it's really just me self censoring. That's what I think happened.

I think.
:weirdo:

A

Amira-chan

Even though I'm new here I got into many fights with some people. I'll take the chance to say I was slightly arrogant and selfish so am sorry on my behalf...

T

Tokio

Bilan is biggest mushaki ever lol

you will offer her a seat on the train/bus and she will hit you with barrage of questions on why you did offer her the seat:deadpeter:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts