Maslaxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Walalo anyone that question they end up closing ranks and discrediting the individual and the best way to discredit someone is to label crazy..i mean who listens to crazy ppl?!
But your posts prove that you're indeed missing few marbles.

B

bilan M

Honestly I'm shocked.

:faysalwtf:

My posts are quality and everyone should be able to view them.

That being said @bilan M, I tend to delete posts if I think they're too controversial so it's really just me self censoring. That's what I think happened.

I think.
:weirdo:
But i checked the post as soon as i got the notification

B

bilan M

:dzmxmmb: you aint never lie. its why they lock up schizos who allah enlightened.

Ok ok laugh about it...its fine i wanted to have an honest dicussion b4 the new year..so we cld hear everyones thoughts but if guys just want to be silly thats fine.

B

bilan M

nah, i think your suspicions are warranted sxb

I just think that its weird that the different section r dry. Ie anonymous, nfsw.
they just pollute the general section with the same boring stuff.
Aj himself pumps out about 5 boring threads a day. Mainly from shit he read on dailymail or some candian tabloid.
this is the internet we need to b more contraversal find things ppl r discussing that not on mainstrean media. Forums and blogs is where things start not a place to regurgitate wat u heard on the mornings radio calling in segment.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
j3edz95m

the general section needs a face lift, real talk.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@bilan M what exactly are you accusing me of? And why do you want to know who the owner is? He isn't an active member of this or any other forum. :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.