Maslaxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

Sorry to myself for arguing with s like bandit and duke of s.

Sorry to myself for making irrelevant people relevant by wasting my time arguing with them.

I'm sorry @Atiya

I accept your apology abayo. Don't entertain these irrelevant feminine fags because they are not worth your time.

S

Shamis

That's enough. Mods can please reply ban the topic. Everyone has participated and it's soured to the point of no return.

B

bilan M

I also would to add the @Duchess and aj should come clean about how the site is run. I sent het a message back when i joined and she told everyone about it. I think they have access to see every1 pms. they also can prevent someone from seeing a particular post.

Why wont they tell us who owns this site?

Sultana

On Hiatus
I also would to add the @Duchess and aj should come clean about how the site is run. I sent het a message back when i joined and she told everyone about it. I think they have access to see every1 pms. they also can prevent someone from seeing a particular post.

Why wont they tell us who owns this site?

:cosbyhmm: Where did you get this information from?

B

bilan M

walahi i shld listened to the original members of this site they pm me to ask me to vote against the rule that was brought in that allowed mods to ban ppl if the op accused them of derailing.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bilan M

Yesturday i was repling to a thread, and then for a bit i was bombarded wit pm and poking and then i noticed that an old member left a comment i didnt get to c the comment so when i tried to go back on the thread the comment had be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.