Masjid microphone trolling

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
I live in buutinle and last night me and the lads snuck into the masjid and turned on the power for the microphone

then we were discussing what we should do when one guy just started saying the nastiest shit into the mic :dead: So then i started yelling into it about how much I want a naag dabo weyn leh then another lad started playing gay UK drill songs :russ: at this point we were all dying of laughter and we turned off the microphone and ran home for our lives, then at fajr the imaam started ranting about dhalin yaro dhaqan xumo :damn:Lol we were dying should have recorded it

alien

📍outer space
VIP
just a few days ago, i live in gaarowe though
pheww :wowsweat::whew:

there was this one kid when I went. he was ditched by his mother to Burtinle and lives with his aunties and cousins. he was hated by the macalin and I left while he was still there. I was scared you were that kid :damn:

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
pheww :wowsweat::whew:

there was this one kid when I went. he was ditched by his mother to Burtinle and lives with his aunties and cousins. he was hated by the macalin and I left while he was still there. I was scared you were that kid :damn:
his mom is so xaasid walah

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
He made a thread not too long ago complaining how Somalia is a shithole and he can't wait to go back :russ: nigga needs to be locked up in dhaqan celis. It's clear he still values that gangistar lifestyle
I knew a fob who got locked up back here for years, he got chained and beat every morning, and he had to eat this nasty substance. Nigga wasn't even in america for a year before he got sent back :lolbron:

Trending

Latest posts