Masjid microphone trolling

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There are reasons why your parents sent you to Somalia , it's probably the way you had carried yourself and the intolerant traits you exhibited and overall your behaviour , your actions that may caused disappointment to them, because
no loving parents would send their kids to a place with limited prospect . Yet that only becomes an option when the parents have no alternatives to discipline that rebellious child.
Plus I'm not going to lie nor exaggerate anything but people in desperate dire conditions would murder you just to be in your shoes and live your live. This is anywhere in Africa not only in Somalia , even the unemployed youths of Kenya with post graduate degrees would do anything to swap your life, even South African Somalis because we have to work hard to get access

We are angered and frustrated to witness spoiled brats young or old even in their early thirties wasting that once in a lifetime opportunity ,
instead of being grateful and thankful to your parents , the sacrifices they made to get to where they to give you and your likes a better life you resort to blasting gay songs in a mosque.
Smh ,
Did you ever asked them what life really was for them , do you even have an idea why most parents in the west want their children to excell to be something , ever thought of that , because they endured a harsher life their younger selfs.

You should use your brain for once and for all and reflect upon your actions , luckily enough you're in the North , your head would have been rolling in a boosaneer (sewage) if it was in the South.

Considering the fact Somalis take it very serious tbh it is extremely disrespectful and unsettling.

Seriously messing around with the masjid's microphone , in the house of God is equivalent to blasphemy to many devout Muslims , so all I'm saying is ask yourself why you're in Somalia in the first place.

Do something to make your parents proud of you , (you should not be in Somalia) , hope you learn something new , gain life experience and become a waayo-arag.
Waayo-arag noqo kuna dadaal noloshaada si aad mustaqbalkaaga u dhistid , si fiican u daadal niinyahaw ciyaar , mala awal iyo mala yacni waxno kuma tarayso, dantaada ka fikir , waa iga waano sxb.

I knew a fob who got locked up back here for years, he got chained and beat every morning, and he had to eat this nasty substance. Nigga wasn't even in america for a year before he got sent back :lolbron:

Lol that sounds mad entertaining. What do people expect? You were forced there.

My goal personally is to get you out of Somalia hunno.
If you can trick your parents into taking you to Kenya for a quick vacation I think you can go to the British Embassy there and be repatriated. I know many people who were forced into Dhaqan Celis that went to Kenya and got free flight tickets from the embassy. I don't know if they're still doing that. You need access to your passport first though or some ID.

You shouldn't have to put up with getting beat for the Quran or tolerating being in Somalia if its not your choice. That's legit kidnapping.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
There are reasons why your parents sent you to Somalia , it's probably the way you had carried yourself and the intolerant traits you exhibited and overall your behaviour , your actions that may caused disappointment to them, because
no loving parents would send their kids to a place with limited prospect . Yet that only becomes an option when the parents have no alternatives to discipline that rebellious child.
Plus I'm not going to lie nor exaggerate anything but people in desperate dire conditions would murder you just to be in your shoes and live your live. This is anywhere in Africa not only in Somalia , even the unemployed youths of Kenya with post graduate degrees would do anything to swap your life, even South African Somalis because we have to work hard to get access

We are angered and frustrated to witness spoiled brats young or old even in their early thirties wasting that once in a lifetime opportunity ,
instead of being grateful and thankful to your parents , the sacrifices they made to get to where they to give you and your likes a better life you resort to blasting gay songs in a mosque.
Smh ,
Did you ever asked them what life really was for them , do you even have an idea why most parents in the west want their children to excell to be something , ever thought of that , because they endured a harsher life their younger selfs.

You should use your brain for once and for all and reflect upon your actions , luckily enough you're in the North , your head would have been rolling in a boosaneer (sewage) if it was in the South.

Considering the fact Somalis take it very serious tbh it is extremely disrespectful and unsettling.

Seriously messing around with the masjid's microphone , in the house of God is equivalent to blasphemy to many devout Muslims , so all I'm saying is ask yourself why you're in Somalia in the first place.

Do something to make your parents proud of you , (you should not be in Somalia) , hope you learn something new , gain life experience and become a waayo-arag.
Waayo-arag noqo kuna dadaal noloshaada si aad mustaqbalkaaga u dhistid , si fiican u daadal niinyahaw ciyaar , mala awal iyo mala yacni waxno kuma tarayso, dantaada ka fikir , waa iga waano sxb.
i did nothing wrong, i did nothing haram. plus it wasn me who did it it was a crackhead jaad dealer from nairobi

If you can trick your parents into taking you to Kenya for a quick vacation I think you can go to the British Embassy there and be repatriated. I know many people who were forced into Dhaqan Celis that went to Kenya and got free flight tickets from the embassy. I don't know if they're still doing that. You need access to your passport first though or some ID.

You shouldn't have to put up with getting beat for the Quran or tolerating being in Somalia if its not your choice. That's legit kidnapping.

Not here for dhaqan celis, planning to get out soon. Thanks lol.

Based

VIP

Such a corrupted western mindset. No aqlaaq

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

I might have scolded him too bad and never understood why he was there to begin with.

It's sad that dhaqancelis is associated with kidnappings.

Based

VIP
I might have scolded him too bad and never understood why he was there to begin with.

The kids who go back to the west tell other people that Somalia is a hellhole and they were beaten everyday.. it angers me when I look at a comment section about a kid complaining about dhaqan celis. Low IQ thrives in and out of Somalia

The kids who go back to the west tell other people that Somalia is a hellhole and they were beaten everyday.. it angers me when I look at a comment section about a kid complaining about dhaqan celis. Low IQ thrives in and out of Somalia
:lolbron: It's not a low IQ hellhole. It's only something 13 year olds say because they couldn't get western food and games. Can't wait to go back.

Based

VIP
:lolbron: It's not a low IQ hellhole. It's only something 13 year olds say because they couldn't get western food and games. Can't wait to go back.
The low IQness is when Somalis talk shit about their own country to Ajnabi and fellow Somalis that haven't got a view on Somalia. I've seen Xalimos and Faaraxs talk about Somalia as if it's not their country

The low IQness is when Somalis talk shit about their own country to Ajnabi and fellow Somalis that haven't got a view on Somalia. I've seen Xalimos and Faaraxs talk about Somalia as if it's not their country
Disgusting. Niggas gotta go to Somalia and see how good it is. Mashallah, I know its not great for every tribe or region but Xamar is one of the most fun places I've been too.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
somalia is an utter shithole pile of crap every way you see it

no laws, no government, no services, you're just on your own and everything is trash.

somalia is an utter shithole pile of crap every way you see it

no laws, no government, no services, you're just on your own and everything is trash.

Audhubillah. Aren't you from up north? Mashallah, It's very nice up there and no al-kebab. Be proud of your home!

unfortunately many somali parents have abused Dhaqan celis and have no regard for the well being of their children. So many horror stories of being locked up and beaten for not memorizing the quran and getting subpar education.

Trending

Latest posts