Mashallah Reiko got married..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
and she made her husband get a horse for the wedding just to show off puntlands national animal :banderas:Congrats sister i thought that you would never get married @Reiko
I will see a ton of xalimos hate on her for no reason :damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
and she made her husband get a horse for the wedding just to show off puntlands national animal :banderas:Congrats sister i thought that you would never get married @Reiko

Nice Wedding theme. I had no idea women in Somalia are so decadent like here in the west. This is Real housewives extravaganza sh!t

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nice Wedding theme. I had no idea women in Somalia are so decadent like here in the west. This is Real housewives extravaganza sh!t
@Reiko would never give up this chance after being single for 35 years of her life, this was a great opportunity for her and she had to show the world her good side ofcourse
:salute:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Reiko would never give up this chance after being single for 35 years of her life, this was a great opportunity for her and she had to show the world her good side ofcourse
:salute:

Reiko cannot marry any human tho, to be honest. Her standards are too high. She expects men to beat her up in the bedroom. Or is that my standards?

Somali weddings have become competitive. A horse? Lol baayay. They all look silly to.me with their silly outfits. If you found the love of your life there would be no need to get all caught up in silly wedding party. People who these things are lacking something in their live without having to judge anyone I am only speaking from experience.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Somali weddings have become competitive. A horse? Lol baayay. They all look silly to.me with their silly outfits. If you found the love of your life there would be no need to get all caught up in silly wedding party. People who these things are lacking something in their live without having to judge anyone I am only speaking from experience.
People like you will praise when celebs get married and throw big partys but when normal people do something unusual say that it’s wrong, she liked horses and she wanted one at her wedding thats about it

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She forgot to wipe the huruud off of her face. :siilaanyolaugh:

Why is it so yellow?
Don't hate Hun, I'm glowing..

source.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He can't get on the horse dee, there's weight limit. He weighs as much as its in his bank account.

Hooyo didn't raise doqon. I'm getting that schmoooooney.

Meoooow

Walal I’m happy for you, and put in your will incase you die from suffocation on your first night together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending