Mashallah our sisters know what's right

I've met several very light somalis with no non-cushitic mixture. Why is it a debate on the most basic things about Somali with you? Do you even live around Somalis?
How do you know they don't have any non cushitic admixture? Have you analyzed their family background? All the lightskin daroods or samaales or isaaqs I've seen are mixed there's a reason they didn't end up darkskin.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You don’t know what you’re talking about. Your people have Iranian & Indian DNA, we don’t at all.

And yes 40-50% Natufian DNA is enough for some Somalis to resemble their Natufian ancestors.
Zip up their trouser when your done red/white worshipping scoundrel.

techsamatar

How do you know they don't have any non cushitic admixture? Have you analyzed their family background? All the lightskin daroods or samaales or isaaqs I've seen are mixed there's a reason they didn't end up darkskin.
ngga what ? you need to stop with this coping aswell.

My family are Hawiye-Xawaadle from both sides and we have light skins and all hair types from straight to kinky mind you neither of my parents are even lightskin. Just coz your a mutt and science experiment doesn't mean we all are.

And Abyad(light brown) and Adam and Asmar are all levels of blackness Allah gave to children of shem and Ham, so being light skin doesn't mean being a mutt so stop coping

ngga what ? you need to stop with this coping aswell.

My family are Hawiye-Xawaadle from both sides and we have light skins and all hair types from straight to kinky mind you neither of my parents are even lightskin. Just coz your a mutt and science experiment doesn't mean we all are.

And Abyad(light brown) and Adam and Asmar are all levels of blackness Allah gave to children of shem and Ham, so being light skin doesn't mean being a mutt so stop coping
They're mixed it's simple as , there's an obvious difference between a pure darkskin cushite and lightskinned from those clans , the xawaadle light skins I've seen were either mixed with recent yemenis in hiiraan or gibil cads.

They're mixed it's simple as , there's an obvious difference between a pure darkskin cushite and lightskinned from those clans , the xawaadle light skins I've seen were either mixed with recent yemenis in hiiraan or gibil cads.
Your words have no value, you think that mulatto Indian-Bantu fighter looks Arab :ftw9nwa:

Get your eyes checked you beg.

techsamatar

This guy cannot be a real human, what's your obsession with trying to make everyone be a mutt.

How tf can they be mixed when I have a darskin sibling and also a CadCad sibling and they both have same parent and neither of their parents are light skin.

So this guy is trying to say my darkskin kinky haired sibling is not related to my CadCad siblings but they where adopted and don't share same blood?

Go seek mental help you langaab.

This guy cannot be a real human, what's your obsession with trying to make everyone be a mutt.

How tf can they be mixed when I have a darskin sibling and also a CadCad sibling and they both have same parent and neither of their parents are light skin.

Go seek mental help you langaab, my dad generation in my bloodline is first to leave the countryside's of Somalia and out the country we are pure Xaawaadle.
It doesn't have to be directly from their parents , there's a reason all of your siblings aren't darkskin , no you're not pure xawaadle, a pure xawaadle is proper darskin . Whether you like it or not your family is mixed.

techsamatar

It doesn't have to be directly from their parents , there's a reason all of your siblings aren't darkskin , no you're not pure xawaadle, a pure xawaadle is proper darskin . Whether you like it or not your family is mixed.
Am in tears wallahi. This forum opens me to new mental thinking.

Bro just said not pure xawaadle, we Xawaadle never mixed with you mutts my father can count 19 generations to Father Xawaadle.

How many times do I have to repeat myself both of my parents are brown-dark brown and my mum has kinky hair but my dad has straight hair. so yes they are pure average Somalis in complexion but they gave birth to some kids who are CadCad and also dark brown ones and all hair types.

So the fact both of my parents would fall under being pure xawaadle in your stupid myth but then claim their CadCad children are not is literally tripping up on ur own theory lol, unless your going to say the CadCad kids are adopted.

Am in tears wallahi. This forum opens me to new mental thinking.

Bro just said not pure xawaadle, we Xawaadle never mixed with you mutts my father can count 19 generations to Father Xawaadle.

How many times do I have to repeat myself both of my parents are brown-dark brown and my mum has kinky hair but my dad has straight hair. so yes they are pure average Somalis in complexion but they gave birth to some kids who are CadCad and also dark brown ones and all hair types.

So the fact both of my parents would fall under being pure xawaadle in your stupid myth but then claim their CadCad children are not is literally tripping up on ur own theory lol, unless your going to say the CadCad kids are adopted.
You're only proving my point. Weren't you claiming hawiye before? Now all of a sudden your dad turned out xawaadle , you beg to be Arab yet refer to Arabs as mutts how ironic, just embrace it, if your whole family was all one skin tone and similar hair texture then you could call yourself pure, I didn't say your parents would be pure xawaadle in the same reply I informed you of being from a mixed family.

techsamatar

You're only proving my point. Weren't you claiming hawiye before? Now all of a sudden your dad turned out xawaadle , you beg to be Arab yet refer to Arabs as mutts how ironic, just embrace it, if your whole family was all one skin tone and similar hair texture then you could call yourself pure, I didn't say your parents would be pure xawaadle in the same reply I informed you of being from a mixed family.
As each day passes on this thread am being more convinced the 68iq was accurate.

Xaawaadle is a sub clan of Hawiye you absolute Moron, Both of my parents are Hawiye and Xawaadle is their sub clan.

You seem to be quite scattered in your thoughts, stumbling over your own inebriation. I must emphasize that in my entire existence, from the time I was in my mother's womb to my life on this Earth, I have never professed to be a modern-day Arabized Persian mix with no connection to Shem ibn Nuh or the original Arabs. Despite my Islamic knowledge and my awareness of being a pure Semite from the noble land of Cush, like all the horn Africans, I refrain from making such claims here. It's of little consequence, as the descendants of Japheth have, as our honourable prophet foretold, tampered with and diluted the true identity, serving as an undeniable sign of the authenticity of Islam.

You're simply Coping, and you're so irritated that my family is proof of your bogus agenda, despite the fact that both of my non-lightskin parents, one with kinky hair and the other straight, produced offspring who are not just all shades of black, but also all hair types. I have a sister who took those ancestry tests in university and she got 100% Somali. I was not surprised because both of her parents are not only from the same clan but also from the same sub clan and our bloodline is all countryside and nomads. It was only my father who went to the city during the Siad Barre regime to study until 19 before the civil war broke out.

techsamatar

Keep coping Mutt I do not need to be product of diluted blood to have wheatish complexion or have people in my family with straight hair and also curly, Allah bestowed Abyad( wheatish complexion with visible blackness) and all levels of blackness to Shem and Ham.

This idiot is the type of guy to see my parents and darskin siblings and say " oh those are pure Xaawadle somalis" but then my CadCad siblings and then say they are mixed lol, as if they did not come from same ballsacks and vagina.

Finally, double-check your facts. You and whatever mutt qabil ur from are not original arabs nor semites some myth you banadirs make up, yall are just persian slaves who flooded the region and overthrew the last original arab caliphate the ummayds after the abbasid revolution also known as persian revoltion.

As each day passes on this thread am being more convinced the 68iq was accurate.

Xaawaadle is a sub clan of Hawiye you absolute Moron, Both of my parents are Hawiye and Xawaadle is their sub clan.

You seem to be quite scattered in your thoughts, stumbling over your own inebriation. I must emphasize that in my entire existence, from the time I was in my mother's womb to my life on this Earth, I have never professed to be a modern-day Arabized Persian mix with no connection to Shem ibn Nuh or the original Arabs. Despite my Islamic knowledge and my awareness of being a pure Semite from the noble land of Cush, like all the horn Africans, I refrain from making such claims here. It's of little consequence, as the descendants of Japheth have, as our honourable prophet foretold, tampered with and diluted the true identity, serving as an undeniable sign of the authenticity of Islam.

You're simply Coping, and you're so irritated that my family is proof of your bogus agenda, despite the fact that both of my non-lightskin parents, one with kinky hair and the other straight, produced offspring who are not just all shades of black, but also all hair types. I have a sister who took those ancestry tests in university and she got 100% Somali. I was not surprised because both of her parents are not only from the same clan but also from the same sub clan and our bloodline is all countryside and nomads. It was only my father who went to the city during the Siad Barre regime to study until 19 before the civil war broke out.
Nope, xawaadle is a clan and hawiye is a clan, if your parents didn't teach you already then I'm teaching you now, hawiye and xawaadle are equivalent clans, hawiye isn't from xawaadle nor is xawaadle from hawiye.

You can be from baadiya and still be mixed, you still haven't answered my question, why is it the light ones didn't turn out dark?

Nope, xawaadle is a clan and hawiye is a clan, if your parents didn't teach you already then I'm teaching you now, hawiye and xawaadle are equivalent clans, hawiye isn't from xawaadle nor is xawaadle from hawiye.

You can be from baadiya and still be mixed, you still haven't answered my question, why is it the light ones didn't turn out dark?
That’s a very dumb remark tbh. Within one family you can get light and dark. The light skin is from their Natufian DNA. It’s simple as that. Also, many pure Somalis have the lighter skin allele.

As for Xawadle not being Hawiye, you’re right but that isn’t commonly known since they come under Hawiye for political reasons with many believing that they are actually Hawiye.

You not stop trolling. There are many light brown Somalis. The only time I’d assume that a Somali person may have some sort of admixture is when their features and skin looks very different.

techsamatar

Did your Hoyo drop you when you was young?

Hawiye means confederate or Allies, the clans that make up Hawiye trace their lineage to Meyle and they are just cousins hence Hawiye are in central of somalia.

All it takes is a google search to know Xaawaadle is a clan of Hawiye just like Habar Gidir and Abgaal.

Am not surprised a mutt wouldn't know this stuff.

"why is it the light ones didn't turn out dark?" - Its called being Somali and also their complexion is Shades of black Allah made blackness in levels and shade.

techsamatar

That’s a very dumb remark tbh. Within one family you can get light and dark. The light skin is from their Natufian DNA. It’s simple as that. Also, many pure Somalis have the lighter skin allele.

As for Xawadle not being Hawiye, you’re right but that isn’t commonly known since they come under Hawiye for political reasons with many believing that they are actually Hawiye.

You not stop trolling. There are many light brown Somalis. The only time I’d assume that a Somali person may have some sort of admixture is when their features and skin looks very different.
Stop with that Natufian bs, apparently having wheatish black complexion means you have Indian American looking mfs from million years ago in your dna lol.

Tabaqaat Ibn Saa’d Chapter 1 page 27 Seera Al Nabaweyah

And Allah, glory be to him, made in them ( SHEM ) Prophets and books and BEAUTY, and UDMAH ( dark brown to jet black) and bayaadh( light brown skinned) complexions and the Children of HAAM descended in the southern surroundings and Dabour and it is said for that is the end of Daroom, and ALLAH made them UDMAH ( dark brown to jet black) and a few of them bayaadh( light brown skinned) in complexion…..

Did your Hoyo drop you when you was young?

Hawiye means confederate or Allies, the clans that make up Hawiye trace their lineage to Meyle and they are just cousins hence Hawiye are in central of somalia.

All it takes is a google search to know Xaawaadle is a clan of Hawiye just like Habar Gidir and Abgaal.

Am not surprised a mutt wouldn't know this stuff.

"why is it the light ones didn't turn out dark?" - Its called being Somali and also their complexion is Shades of black Allah made blackness in levels and shade.
So hawiye is now from meyle and not irir , lamagoodles never fail to surprise me first I was hearing different definitions for "ethnic somali" now I'm hearing different definitions for hawiye.

All it takes is a google search to know xawaadle is a samaale clan just like hawiye and garre and cawrmale.

No it's because you're mixed , wether you like it or not, I know you have many families related to you that are just fully darkskin with similar hair types.

It's not dumb it's obvious, I've only seen mixed families get light and dark, what will you say for all the majority of families that are just pure darkskin? What happened to their natufian dna then?
It is commonly known, all xawaadles I know claim it, it seems only a handful of clueless ones haven't found out yet. Them being part of hawiye is only in 4.5 system, so anyone that lived before that would know.
They do have different features aswell, if they're mixed then it's not just skin tone that gets passed down but also other genetic features

techsamatar

It's not dumb it's obvious, I've only seen mixed families get light and dark, what will you say for all the majority of families that are just pure darkskin? What happened to their natufian dna then?

It is commonly known, all xawaadles I know claim it, it seems only a handful of clueless ones haven't found out yet. Them being part of hawiye is only in 4.5 system, so anyone that lived before that would know.

They do have different features aswell, if they're mixed then it's not just skin tone that gets passed down but also other genetic features
Please explain to me how a mutt family can produce Darkskin kinky haired child and also light skin child that are both related.

Find me a single Banadir/Barawani family that has a darkskin kinky haired member and I will sell my kidney.

Mutt/mixed only produce mutt looking children.