Mashallah our sisters know what's right

its not her colour, its her face, height and build. Its very typical south asian, no trace of Geeljire. Unlike the interviewer and the second girl, who are clearly Somali
She may not look like the average Somali, but she most definitely does not look South Asian.

South Asians and Arab faces donโ€™t overlap. I can recognise a Desi person when I see one, since Iโ€™m familiar with them.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
How i imagine AbdiExit niggas seeing this and reviving their love for xalimos.

She may not look like the average Somali, but she most definitely does not look South Asian.

South Asians and Arab faces donโ€™t overlap. I can recognise a Desi person when I see one, since Iโ€™m familiar with them.

She looks 100% Asian. Nose, height, features, etc, etc.

She's probably some kind of Shanshi, Barawani or whatever other group has mostly Asian DNA, from the coasts of South Somalia.

she looks south asian to me

Somalis used to think that Cad-Cads were Arab, but now that we have DNA testing and people who have been exposed to Hindi features, we can all see the strong Hindi influence. I don't know if they were lying to Somalis, or Somalis never paid attention to what's obvious here.

She looks 100% Asian. Nose, height, features, etc, etc.

She's probably some kind of Shanshi, Barawani or whatever other group has mostly Asian DNA, from the coasts of South Somalia.
Those groups you listed donโ€™t have a standard look, since theyโ€™re mixed with a variety of peoples ranging from Bantus to South Asians.

The first girlโ€™s features are more aligned with Arab peoples, I wouldโ€™ve guessed she was Egyptian or Yemeni.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The first girl looks 100% Hindi.

Whether she likes it or not, Somali is an ethnic marker, not a religious organisation. Non-Muslim Somalis are more ethnically Somali than people whose DNA is mostly Asian.
Yeah your right Somali. If Jews can still be jews whilst secular then Somalis can still be ethnically Somali without faith.

However its more of a Islamic/Nationalistic statement than one grounded in reality. Honestly if they want to make it a reality they could make where only muslims somalis and born non muslim/ muslim ajanabi can get a national ID.

Yeah your right Somali. If Jews can still be jews whilst secular then Somalis can still be ethnically Somali without faith.

However its more of a Islamic/Nationalistic statement than one grounded in reality. Honestly if they want to make it a reality they could make where only muslims somalis and born non muslim/ muslim ajanabi can get a national ID.

You would give nationality to a foreign Muslim over a Somali gaal?

I wouldn't.

I think it's inhumane to dispossess someone from their homeland, because they are spiritually lost.

I wish Somalis were less hostile to non-practising Somalis, so that we can recognise who is Muslim and who isn't. I bet you a lot of politicians would come out as atheist, if not Shaydan worshippers, if they thought the coast was clear.

Somali culture breeds hypocritical behaviour, and that's why you'll see people that physically present as Muslims, doing sinful things. Girls who only wear scarves because they fear their families, not Allah. Guys who pretend to practise, whilst they do zinah and hide their girlfriends. I can go on and on.

Last edited:

Trending