Mashallah our sisters know what's right

It's not dumb it's obvious, I've only seen mixed families get light and dark, what will you say for all the majority of families that are just pure darkskin? What happened to their natufian dna then?
Sometimes I doubt you’ve been around ethnic Somalis. You really can’t be serious here or you did you create this account to troll and troll.

Genes express themselves in different ways. Some families look more Nilotic as their appearances expresses more their Proto Nilotic genes.

Also, in nearly every Somali family there is always a sibling that is a lighter brown or a cousin? How do you explain a darker brown family with two lighter skin kids and the rest of the siblings being darker? I’ve seen this a lot btw and these families are from interior tribes that have no contact with Banadiris or Arabs.
It is commonly known, all xawaadles I know claim it, it seems only a handful of clueless ones haven't found out yet. Them being part of hawiye is only in 4.5 system, so anyone that lived before that would know.
You’d be surprised. Most Somalis that aren’t that clued up with qabil or aren’t Hawiye believe Hawadle are Hawiye.
They do have different features aswell, if they're mixed then it's not just skin tone that gets passed down but also other genetic features
I’m talking about ethnic Somalis with ethnic features but lighter skin. You see them everyday. If you’re around Somalis, you’d know.

Please explain to me how a mutt family can produce Darkskin kinky haired child and also light skin child that are both related.
Don't know what mutt you're on about I'm talking about mixed families, it's common sense, the children got genes from seperate sides
Find me a single Banadir/Barawani family that has a darkskin kinky haired member and I will sell my kidney.
Barawanis are banadiri so no point putting"/", you'll find many mixed banadiri families like that especially ones from interior , no point faking promises I know you're not gonna sell your kidney anyways
Mutt/mixed only produce mutt looking children.
Learn how genes work and you'll comprehend everything I've said perhaps consider looking into the basics of biology

Sometimes I doubt you’ve been around ethnic Somalis. You really can’t be serious here or you did you create this account to troll and troll.
I don't know what "ethnic somali" 's are, use a commonly known terminology atleast, all what I'm talking about is from experience with isaaqs , daroods and hawiyes
Genes express themselves in different ways. Some families look more Nilotic as their appearances expresses more their Proto Nilotic genes.
And that depends on tribe.
Also, in nearly every Somali family there is always a sibling that is a lighter brown or a cousin? How do you explain a darker brown family with two lighter skin kids and the rest of the siblings being darker? I’ve seen this a lot btw and these families are from interior tribes that have no contact with Banadiris or Arabs.
Not nearly every, that's a reach, interior doesn't mean there's been no contacts with arabs, no point saying banadiris and Arabs seperately, as if the light genes were from banadiris then it would be from Arab or Persian banadiris.
You’d be surprised. Most Somalis that aren’t that clued up with qabil or aren’t Hawiye believe Hawadle are Hawiye.
Not from what I've seen, I'm assuming that's what you've concluded from your experience
I’m talking about ethnic Somalis with ethnic features but lighter skin. You see them everyday. If you’re around Somalis, you’d know.
I see lighter skinned hawiyes and daroods and isaaqs quite often and they're all from mixed heritage and acknowledge it

Trending