Mashallah brother stops music to follow the deen

Status
Not open for further replies.

I came across this video and i found it very intriguing. This brother was an know rapper who was just about to blow, but decided to quit the music and get serious with his deen. I hope many youngsters will start realizing that the toxic lifestyle there living will only lead to either jail or death. (Please refrain from talking about his music-career that is all in the past now).

I came across this video and i found it very intriguing. This brother was an know rapper who was just about to blow, but decided to quit the music and get serious with his deen. I hope many youngsters will start realizing that the toxic lifestyle there living will only lead to either jail or death. (Please refrain from talking about his music-career that is all in the past now).

Replacing one toxic life style with another it seems.

Obviously, I hope this new path leads to comfort and stability for him, even if it is based on irrationality and false premises.

VixR

Veritas
Musician turned anti-Music. It’s too drastic a change. I don’t see it lasting.

He probably unironically sneaks beats now to keep up his new qamis-wearing persona.

Musician turned anti-Music. It’s too drastic a change. I don’t see it lasting.

He probably unironically sneaks beats now to keep up his new qamis-wearing persona.

If you watch the video he clearly mentions that he took his time to gain knowledge. I advice you to first watch the video before making assumptions. I dont think thats the case for this young man. He is just in the process of follow his deen best as possible.

May God replace what he left behind for the sake of Allah be of benefit to him in this world and the next.
upload_2018-9-8_3-23-55.jpeg

Replacing one toxic life style with another it seems.

Obviously, I hope this new path leads to comfort and stability for him, even if it is based on irrationality and false premises.
ironically you are call Islam toxic but you are one that believes that there is nothing wrong.with bestiality.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.