Masculine men Terrify me

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Yes I did why?

Cadaan women and cadaan-adjacent Xalimos of all races tend to prefer taller guys with a slim/lean built, especially when they're under 21-22. Inversely Madow, Somali or inner-city women tend to prefer masculine men, generally shorter and broadly built.

There is a similar phenomenon with the males.

It's not the build that's the problem for me. A lot of the time these so-called "masculine" men have very harsh-looking faces which is not my cup of tea at all.

Cadaan women and cadaan-adjacent Xalimos of all races tend to prefer taller guys with a slim/lean built, especially when they're under 21-22. Inversely Madow, Somali or inner-city women tend to prefer masculine men, generally shorter and broadly built.

Generally shorter?

I was with the broader and more masculine, but shorter?

No, they love tall men. That is why madow, Somali and inner city women were obsessed with Ovie from 'love Island'. I think he is 6'6, 6'7. Tall men are just loved by women. Maybe not so much by teenage girls though.

Generally shorter?

No, they love tall men. That is why madow, Somali and inner city women were obsessed with Ovie from 'love Island'. I think he is 6'6, 6'7. Tall men are just loved by women. Maybe not so much by teenage girls though.
Ovie isn’t broad though and he doesn’t scream over the top masculine and cadaan girls love him

this is what supposed inner city women go for

Did you just call us ghetto 😒

Point is women love tall men. Even inner city girls. We were all fan girling him, well a lot of girls and a lot of it was due to his height.

Look at social media, shorter men get bantered. In real life girls prefer tall men, but at the end of the day, if a guy is decent most girls will give him a chance.

Also, the vid you provided the man is tall though. He looks like he is 6ft+

Last edited:
Point is women love tall men. Even inner city girls. We were all fan girling him, well a lot of girls and a lot of it was due to his height.

Look at social media, shorter men get bantered. In real life girls prefer tall men, but at the end of the day, if a guy is decent most girls will give him a chance.

Also, the vid you provided the man is tall though. He looks like he is 6ft+

height and build preferences are more of a reflection of how you feel about yourself and how you believe you fit into the world

to differentiate between short / Tall or muscular/ lean is quite silly because at the end of the day
They’re both Men
How they look is not a reflection of their manhood
Their attitude and character is

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Generally shorter?

I worded that poorly. I think it's fair to say that women across the board prefer taller men. Young, old, asian, black etc.

Black, or at least West African men tend to be on the slightly shorter side of the stick and it reflects in their counterparts' "beauty standard" for men. Twitter girls aside, there's imo more flexibility on height w/ madow women irl.

In Europe, women well into their 20's tend to prefer tall and lean w/ a medium or even slim build in their younger years. That's the Euro beauty standard. The exception tends to come from bigger/chubby and 'curvier' women.

Kind of the same way the whole hourglass figure, thick etc. has a different meaning to cadaan and madow guys.

:dead:
:ohno:

you’re probably a lesbian
Audubillah please don’t joke about that.

giphy.gif

:dead1:

Y'all just be saying anything.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads

Fam, all this rigamaroo is confusing. Tbh as long as you dont look absolutely hideous, girls will check for you.

If you dont believe me then please go to Piratebay and download Leil Lowndes book called U.S.S.
And actually read the thing.

All this ideal talk will fly out the window for you. Trust me, this book blew my mind

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Fam, all this rigamaroo is confusing. Tbh as long as you dont look absolutely hideous, girls will check for you.

If you dont believe me then please go to Piratebay and download Leil Lowndes book called U.S.S.
And actually read the thing.

All this ideal talk will fly out the window for you. Trust me, this book blew my mind

I don't disagree at all. The vast majority of people could end up with one another under the right circumstances. Not to mention that attraction is difficult to measure. I was just pointing out how certain people tend to gravitate towards a specific type. Hence why OP is not weird at all, probably even the norm

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I don't disagree at all. The vast majority of people could end up with one another under the right circumstances. Not to mention that attraction is difficult to measure. I was just pointing out how certain people tend to gravitate towards a specific type. Hence why OP is not weird at all, probably even the norm
Bro, I can't stress this enough, check that book out. Your eyes will be reopened and your outlook on women will be far better and more realistic. You will not see things the same. 10/10 book along with Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

Download it on your phone and read it from there. Go to events or cafés and test what the book is about.
Drop the entitlement that you oughta get some nani just because they checking for you and make sure you're fresh and smell good

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Bro, I can't stress this enough, check that book out. Your eyes will be reopened and your outlook on women will be far better and more realistic. You will not see things the same. 10/10 book along with Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

Download it on your phone and read it from there. Go to events or cafés and test what the book is about.
Drop the entitlement that you oughta get some nani just because they checking for you and make sure you're fresh and smell good

I've read about a quarter of The Art of Seduction after reading 48 Laws of Power yeeeears ago. Dropped it and just couldn't really get back into it. I just might pick it back up.

The other book tho... I'm a hardwired skeptic and just the title is mildly putting me off. Is it one of those common sense books that get stretched out to like 200 pages or what?

I enjoy reading about body language, (mis)communication and interactions even though I believe a lot of it kind of BS. I read Malcolm Gladwell's book Talking to Strangers which covered the death of Sandra Bland. I like an objective tone on things with a minimal hoohaa. Are you sure it's not just a book on how to get laid? The strong contrast in reviews makes it interesting

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I've read about a quarter of The Art of Seduction after reading 48 Laws of Power yeeeears ago. Dropped it and just couldn't really get back into it. I just might pick it back up.

The other book tho... I'm a hardwired skeptic and just the title is mildly putting me off. Is it one of those common sense books that get stretched out to like 200 pages or what?

I enjoy reading about body language, (mis)communication and interactions even though I believe a lot of it kind of BS. I read Malcolm Gladwell's book Talking to Strangers which covered the death of Sandra Bland. I like an objective tone on things with a minimal hoohaa. Are you sure it's not just a book on how to get laid? The strong contrast in reviews makes it interesting
It shows you the various choosing signals that women will show. Minimal fluff on this book.
It helps you to know who to talk to and who to leave alone.

By no means, will this guarantee anything. It will not improve your game or anything. That part is on you.

My philosophy is, understand women so that you dont need to focus on them.

It shows you the various choosing signals that women will show. Minimal fluff on this book.
It helps you to know who to talk to and who to leave alone.

By no means, will this guarantee anything. It will not improve your game or anything. That part is on you.

My philosophy is, understand women so that you dont need to focus on them.
You don’t need to understand women
It’s not a degree