Marvels’ Infinity War Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Yes, I hope it isn't shit. And I hope they do Thanos justice.

Age of Ultron was absolutely trash. :ileycry:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yes, I hope it isn't shit. And I hope they do Thanos justice.

Age of Ultron was absolutely trash. :ileycry:

Absolutely. He wasn’t evil enough and didn’t do much damage besides lifting a city up in the air.

My hope is that at least Thanos kills two Avengers. I have a feeling Captain America and Iron man will die

I live in florida.
Small beach town.
You can usually preorder blockbusters here as long as it's within 2 days of the showing.

Plotting ways now of how I'm gonna sneak in snacks and juice this time.

KREAM

Absolutely. He wasn’t evil enough and didn’t do much damage besides lifting a city up in the air.

My hope is that at least Thanos kills two Avengers. I have a feeling Captain America and Iron man will die

This is Thanos he's akin to DCs Darkseid. If you watched Justice League you saw what Steppenwolf did to them (tbh they made him kinda weak for my taste) so they're building up Darkseid. He needs to f*ck shit up.

If Capt. America isn't dead...smh :farmajoyaab:

This is Thanos he's akin to DCs Darkseid. If you watched Justice League you saw what Steppenwolf did to them (tbh they made him kinda weak for my taste) so they're building up Darkseid. He needs to f*ck shit up.

He's the only avenger I don't like (c.america) to self righteous & perfect.
Pretty bland character imo.

Hoping the wakandans get owned so I can laugh at triggered aa's throughout the night.

Saalax Bidaar

Yeah Thanos is pretty much Darkseid from the DC universe.

Marvel has been building up their story for 10 years and this sort of the culmination of those 10 years like they said.

The whole Justice league movie was mess from the production phase and onwards.They fired the Original director mid production and reshot the film. I wish they set up Darkseid like Marvel has been teasing us with the threat of Thanos since 2012.

KREAM

Hoping the wakandans get owned so I can laugh at triggered aa's throughout the night.

He is for real. Lmao :drakelaugh:

KREAM

Yeah Thanos is pretty much Darkseid from the DC universe.

Marvel has been building up their story for 10 years and this sort of the culmination of those 10 years like they said.

The whole Justice league movie was mess from the production phase and onwards.They fired the Original director mid production and reshot the film. I wish they set up Darkseid like Marvel has been teasing us with the threat of Thanos since 2012.

Yeah I mean atleast the movies have improved. For the longest time the only good superhero movies was the Dark Knight trilogy.

That green lantern movie still gives me PTSD flashbacks

Saalax Bidaar

He is sort of got that old manners from that period 1940s and is also a soldier so he is pretty discipline that is perhaps why you think he is little too perfect. Lol

But again his contract with Marvel is coming to an end So they might have him die in heroic fashion, fighting Thanos.

Saalax Bidaar

Yeah I mean atleast the movies have improved. For the longest time the only good superhero movies was the Dark Knight trilogy.

That green lantern movie still gives me PTSD flashbacks

Yeah that were the best movies. The Man of Steel was also good. Just sort went South after that point.

Saalax Bidaar

I live in florida.
Small beach town.
You can usually preorder blockbusters here as long as it's within 2 days of the showing.

Plotting ways now of how I'm gonna sneak in snacks and juice this time.

Nice.

Let’s know what you think of the movie If you see it before me, with no spoilers, Please and Thank you.

Point taken.

& really thank you for the reminder.
I had all but forgotten this was airing this month.

I love huge blockbusters.
Are they saying how many infinity stones thanos already has?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts