Marvels’ Infinity War Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would. :nvjpqts:

Well Guardian of the galaxy 2 is meeh, not as good as 1 so no need to watch it.
:francis:

However Thor Ragnorak is a must. I am not a fan of the Thor franchise, but Ragnorak is hands down the best Thor movie to ever be created (in my humble opinion). It’s less dark as it is directed by Taika Waititi, a director from new zeleand who is well known for dirceting light/funny movies. It has a weird Gurdian of the galaxy vibe as well, unlike the other Thor movies. The villain and the story line is pretty good. And Tessa Thompson as valkeriye was my fav thing about the entire movie. They mix the light with the dark in a good way, and I like how the ending is not a stereotypical ‘happy ever after’ ending.

I also think Ragnorak will be important in order to understand whats going on during Infinity war. It explains the eye-patch Thor is wearing, why his hair is short and it also hints at why Thanos is after Loki (as well as the ship we see in the trailer when the guardians meet Thor).
:mjohreally:

I would deff advice you seeing Thor Ragnorak. :)

did u just write an essay about a movie recommendation? wow we got some bright people in our ranks

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Yes I would. :nvjpqts:

Well Guardian of the galaxy 2 is meeh, not as good as 1 so no need to watch it.
:francis:

However Thor Ragnorak is a must. I am not a fan of the Thor franchise, but Ragnorak is hands down the best Thor movie to ever be created (in my humble opinion). It’s less dark as it is directed by Taika Waititi, a director from new zeleand who is well known for dirceting light/funny movies. It has a weird Gurdian of the galaxy vibe as well, unlike the other Thor movies. The villain and the story line is pretty good. And Tessa Thomson as valkeriye was my fav thing about the entire movie. They mix the light with the dark in a good way, and I like how the ending is not a stereotypical ‘happy ever after’ ending.

I also think Ragnorak will be important in order to understand whats going on during Infinity war. It explains the eye-patch Thor is wearing, why his hair is short and it also hints at why Thanos is after Loki (as well as the ship we see in the trailer when the guardians meet Thor).
:mjohreally:

I would deff advice you seeing Thor Ragnorak. :)

Thank you for the detailed response walaal, I will watch it :nvjpqts: :dzmxmmb:

SumMo

very lowkey
spiderman 2 should have won an academy award
Well, that ain’t my fault. And to be fair, I think the Andrew Garfield era gave us the worst spiderman. Tobey Maguire was a great spiderman and an ok Peter Parker.

Nothing beats Homecoming however! Tom Holland pulled of the most believable 15 year old Peter Parker. He gave us the closest reenaction to the comic book spiderman as well. If anyone deserves awards, it’s him. I seriously believed him every second of the movie..:dzmxmmb:

Sorry saxiib, I will kindly disagree. Also don’t be mad at Marvel and Kevin Feige for knowing how to make dope ass movies. If anything you should complain to Sony studios and Amy Pascal..
:manny:

best picture spiderman 2 anybody that can't recognize that masterful storyelling. broke ass farax balancing his shit. wow. peter parker. omg what a masterpiece. tobey deserved an academy award for that

SumMo

very lowkey
Absolutely. He wasn’t evil enough and didn’t do much damage besides lifting a city up in the air.

My hope is that at least Thanos kills two Avengers. I have a feeling Captain America and Iron man will die
Very unlikely that he dies, but I hope he does.
:banderas:

That means they will prob introduce RiRi Williams to us. Omg I have a whole theory on this. I hope it comes true!
:kendrickcry:

Very unlikely that he dies, but I hope he does.
:banderas:

That means they will prob introduce RiRi Williams to us. Omg I have a whole theory on this. I hope it comes true!
:kendrickcry:

ur a 5 year old no respect for art

spiderman 2 go watch it and come back

I have my pre-tickets already. :cool:

Been riding with Marvel since Iron man I. Can’t wait for this movie wallahi. The fight scenes in Wakands from the trailer has me shook. And Thanos is looking pretty bad ass ngl.. And Guardian of the galaxy meeting the avengers. Ugh, sooo much hype wallahi.
:noneck:

Ordered mine about an hour ago.
SO HYPED!!

I wasn't this antsy about man of steel (all time fave list - because it's essentially a live action dbz movie).

Might have to pull out the mc hammer joggers so the theater doesn't get a chance to oppress my pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.