Marvels’ Infinity War Movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Point taken.

& really thank you for the reminder.
I had all but forgotten this was airing this month.

I love huge blockbusters.
Are they saying how many infinity stones thanos already has?
They showed he has 2 in Gauntlet(Blue Space Stone and Purple Power Stone) but in another trailer where he is coming through space portal shows him with 5 including The missing Soul stone.:eek:

He is going to Wakanda to retrieve the 6th and final one, the mind stone embedded in Vision forehead and then SNAP. :oh6b81q:

I live in florida.
Small beach town.
You can usually preorder blockbusters here as long as it's within 2 days of the showing.

Plotting ways now of how I'm gonna sneak in snacks and juice this time.
always take a lady with you if it's in the winter. youd be suprised of how many air out chip bags ,candy and chocolate could fit in a purse .

Saalax Bidaar

latest

Yeah just horrible greenish CGI monster

Is anyone going to see it?

i like watching marvel movies in the big screen ive been soo busy i didnt even watch black panther the week it came out ive been avoiding spoilers . when i had the chance to watch it in theater the last two times,the theater was jammed packed in the small town where im at the moment :kodaksmiley:
mos definetly got to watch it befor watching infinity war.

Saalax Bidaar

i like watching marvel movies in the big screen ive been soo busy i didnt even watch black panther the week it came out ive been avoiding spoilers . when i had the chance to watch it in theater the last two times,the theater was jammed packed in the small town where im at the moment :kodaksmiley:
mos definetly got to watch it befor watching infinity war.

I saw it like a 2 weeks ago after all the hype died down.

Black Panther seems to have major role in this movie as well as Thanos and his army invade Wakanda

SumMo

very lowkey
I have my pre-tickets already. :cool:

Been riding with Marvel since Iron man I. Can’t wait for this movie wallahi. The fight scenes in Wakands from the trailer has me shook. And Thanos is looking pretty bad ass ngl.. And Guardian of the galaxy meeting the avengers. Ugh, sooo much hype wallahi.
:noneck:

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I have my pre-tickets already. :cool:

Been riding with Marvel since Iron man I. Can’t wait for this movie wallahi. The fight scenes in Wakands from the trailer has me shook. And Thanos is looking pretty bad ass ngl.. And Guardian of the galaxy meeting the avengers. Ugh, sooo much hype wallahi.
:noneck:

I've seen all the movies except for Thor Ragnarok and Guardians 2. Should I watch them before friday in your opinion?

I've seen all the movies except for Thor Ragnarok and Guardians 2. Should I watch them before friday in your opinion?

thor ragnarok is the best marvel movie objectively speaking. black panther was a good flick and work of art of the kangz narrative but thor ragnarok was a better movie

SumMo

very lowkey
Yes I would. :nvjpqts:

Well Guardian of the galaxy 2 is meeh, not as good as 1 so no need to watch it.
:francis:

However Thor Ragnorak is a must. I am not a fan of the Thor franchise, but Ragnorak is hands down the best Thor movie to ever be created (in my humble opinion). It’s less dark as it is directed by Taika Waititi, a director from new zeleand who is well known for dirceting light/funny movies. It has a weird Gurdian of the galaxy vibe as well, unlike the other Thor movies. The villain and the story line is pretty good. And Tessa Thompson as valkeriye was my fav thing about the entire movie. They mix the light with the dark in a good way, and I like how the ending is not a stereotypical ‘happy ever after’ ending.

I also think Ragnorak will be important in order to understand whats going on during Infinity war. It explains the eye-patch Thor is wearing, why his hair is short and it also hints at why Thanos is after Loki (as well as the ship we see in the trailer when the guardians meet Thor).
:mjohreally:

I would deff advice you seeing Thor Ragnorak. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts