Marrying For A Green Card

Would You Marry Someone For A Green Card?

• Yes, but only women

• Yes to both genders

• No,

• Maybe, if the price was right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
1)Convert to Christianity at a church 2) U wont be allowed to practice religion
clear.png
freely/safely in Somalia (Human rights)
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:trumpsmirk:

Why would i move to America?

I rather move to one of the gulf states!

:mahubowtf:
Who said anything about America. I will settle anywhere that is melanin deficient. White boyz know how to run a modern economy. My gaajo days are over.

Also, noticed you're staying very tight lipped about the OP's question. Don't lie to me yareey: you've got a desperate illegal in your sariiir haven't you cupcake? Tell me how much he's paying for the arrangement. I will double it.

This bidaar guy is one funny and weird poster.
Let me get this right. When I posted my story about the curvy mail order brides from Central Asia I was romancing, you called me a pervert, a sexist, and an exploiter of barefoot third world women, but now you've voted in favor of green cards for sex when you think it will get you laid, but I'm the weird guy? Riiiite.

Apollo

VIP
Let me get this right. When I posted my story about the curvy mail order brides from Central Asia I was romancing, you called me a pervert, a sexist, and an exploiter of barefoot third world women, but now you've voted in favor of green cards for sex when you think it will get you laid, but I'm the weird guy? Riiiite.

Ironically, I will enter the US legally soon, in 2018, while you will be deported. I will replace you. Good luck in a. :trumpsmirk:

1)Convert to Christianity at a church 2) U wont be allowed to practice religion
clear.png
freely/safely in Somalia (Human rights)
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
:trumpsmirk:
A lot of Muslims do that actually. I read thousands were converting in the Times, but it's behind a paywall. Here's another link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ms-reaching-Europe-just-desperate-asylum.html

As for me, as much as I would benefit from making sujuud for nabi Cisse, and as much as I've been implored to do so by more than one big titted blonde at the Lutheran church that gives out free parcels of food to qaxootis on the run, my iman is strong alhamdulilah.

Apollo

VIP
What brings you to Amreeka son? Business or pleasure?

Have to tip off my contacts in Homeland Security about your nefarious activities.

Family visa. I had to wait for years.

The Germans paid for my expensive education, but the fat Americans are going to benefit from my work and tax contributions.

Family visa. I had to wait for years.

The Germans paid for my expensive education, but the fat Americans are going to benefit from my work and tax contributions.
Fuckin' traitor. Deutschland Über Alles.

So you live in Germany? That explains your enthusiasm for Nietzsche. Also your Cult Marx tendencies. You basically follow any German philosopher with substantial facial hair. Thank God Freud was clean shaven or else we'd be dealing with an Oedipus complex too. That nigga didn't even have hair on his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending