Marrying For A Green Card

Would You Marry Someone For A Green Card?

• Yes, but only women

• Yes to both genders

• No,

• Maybe, if the price was right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm offering a big heart from which jaceyl beams like heat from a candle flame. Can't ask for more than that surely.
You're old and smell funny, I think your best bet is to allure them using money. We can work together in finding you a suitable candidate. I get my 20%, she gets her 80% and you old man get to stay. Waa win win!

Dead beat dads don’t deserve to be fought for. f*ck them.
Maybe not fought for. I would not even fight for a saintly one. I lost two of the last fights I've been in, and those guys were not even strong. One of them was a jiis. But surely your old man deserves a pint or two on your dime at the Red Lion pub.

Maybe not fought for. I would not even fight for a saintly one. I lost two of the last fights I've been in, and those guys were not even strong. One of them was a jiis. But surely your old man deserves a pint or two on your dime at the Red Lion pub.
My old man didn’t raise me. It was kudufoo kadaqaaq. He was busy raising his two other families. Why do I need to help him out when he did not provide or mentor me.

My old man didn’t raise me. It was kudufoo kadaqaaq. He was busy raising his two other families. Why do I need to help him out when he did not provide or mentor me.
Kudufo kadaqaaq is the best thing I've read on this forum. That's a Hall of Fame line.

See, heisting a cold one at the bar with your pa on Xmas is not helping him out. It's about finding closure and finding out what possessed him to leg it. Do you know that Johnny Cash song about the gunslinger whose dad named him Julie and ran out on his ma? The gunslinger catches up with the old man one day in a saloon and gives him a knuckle sandwich. Just as he's about to put his hand on his holster and send him to malakal mawt, the old man pleads with him to listen and lays bare his tormented soul. Tells him he called him Julie not to humiliate him, but to toughen him up for a cold and heartless world so he can become the tough mofo that he has become.

The two brawlers hug and kiss it out and the barman says the divine beverage they've got is on the house. A great song. But I doubt you kids listen to those classics anymore. It's all about Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga for this generation. God help us.

You're old and smell funny, I think your best bet is to allure them using money. We can work together in finding you a suitable candidate. I get my 20%, she gets her 80% and you old man get to stay. Waa win win!
Cool. Let's do it baayo. I will supply the currency and you supply the dhoocil. We can go into business together. I won't insist on joining them on the firaash. I'm a chaste man. I don't even watch adult videos, but I do expect a little smooch now and again to help me relaax after a hard day's work at the warehouse. Nothing big, just a little tongue play, a little saliva to ease me into the night. Hope your girls are up for that. And maybe they can shower with me from time to time. Nothing major. Just a little wet fun.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
when i lived up in fort mcmurray i was offered 10k to bring this pakistan man sister daughter here to canada...
lucky you to defower a paki malab. i can imagine the preparation you could do for such ritual, candles lit around a circle, uunsi and bukhuur burned, her naked and lying in the centre with all white clothes, all your bodies slippery covered with scented lavender oil. slowly crawling to her and starting an intense foreplay and then deflowering her raw. making her bleed all over the white sheets and her blood running the slope and bathing with her sacred virgin blood that you sacrificed to the goddess of love and eternal passion.

:ahhhh: hope you accomplished the task that way and if not thats $10k qasaaro and habaar from the heavens goddess.

lucky you to defower a paki malab. i can imagine the preparation you could do for such ritual, candles lit around a circle, uunsi and bukhuur burned, her naked and lying in the centre with all white clothes, all your bodies slippery covered with scented lavender oil. slowly crawling to her and starting an intense foreplay and then deflowering her raw. making her bleed all over the white sheets and her blood running the slope and bathing with her sacred virgin blood that you sacrificed to the goddess of love and eternal passion.

:ahhhh: hope you accomplished the task that way and if not thats $10k qasaaro and habaar from the heavens goddess.
I don't know whether to admire the imagination that produced this or to be alarmed by it. Jesus Christ.

that imagination is Einstein level. lets just say its from experience and not that spooking.

insha allah i hope u do @VixR like that. her swollen malab is da bomb
@VixR is a chaste woman. I used to think atheists were easy, but in my experience it's the Hindus who surrender their treasures without resistance. I found out why on one steamy Indian night when I asked a Brahmin girl what the meaning of the red dot on her forehead is. "It means my head is empty" she said. I miss her terribly.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
@VixR is a chaste woman. I used to think atheists were easy, but in my experience it's the Hindus who surrender their treasures without resistance. I found out why on one steamy Indian night when I asked a Brahmin girl what the meaning of the red dot on her forehead is. "It means my head is empty" she said. I miss her terribly.
kkkk thats first for me. always thought atheists loved life and its blessings including malab pounding.

it depends tho. if it was transactional pounding it doesnt count as easy surrender of treasures lol.

@VixR strikes me as la vita e bella kinda chick. prolly gets her malab qoyaan every now and then.

ugh just makes me horny thinking about her and gives me intense desire to impregnate her. :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending