Married teacher 'forced students to have SEX with her to get good grades' at Colombian school

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I don't like fans. And please don't call me smart. You have no right to say that.
It's interesting fellow men of these boys can't see beyond their own fantasies, but then guys don't really give a shit about each other, though I thought the age difference should make a difference. It's a 15 y.o kid.

I mean, I can't even imagine my 15 yr old cousin who's in HS currently being molested by a goddamned 40 y.o teacher! He's an AP student that's also excels on a sports team, and there's no doubt in my mind it would have an impact, but I've already seen that with my own eyes when I was in HS.

It's interesting fellow men of these boys can't see beyond their own fantasies.

I mean, I can't even imagine my 15 yr old cousin who's in HS currently being molested by a goddamned 40 y.o teacher! He's an AP student that's also excels on a sports team, and there's no doubt in my mind it would have an impact, but I've already seen it with my own eyes when I was in HS.
You destroyed women's rights. Many kind hearted and virtuous women with nuur on their face are rotting in prison because they showed kindness to a lonely boy. You call that helping the sisterhood? If you criminalize love in a world full of hate, what is there to live for? More women have been imprisoned for "indecency" by feminist drawn up laws than by the Shariah police.

My lover of six years Hodan used to beat me like a xaywaan if I spent too much of our money on jaad, but now I call the cops on her ass so she knows not to push it. Violence was the only recourse open to women whose husbands squandered money on booze and cigarettes, but now they can't even nag them because that is emotional abuse according to the law. Sexual equality has destroyed women's freedoms. Shame on you.

VixR

Veritas
You destroyed women's rights. Many kind hearted and virtuous women with nuur on their face are rotting in prison because they showed kindness to a lonely boy. You call that helping the sisterhood? If you criminalize love in a world full of hate, what is there to live for? More women have been imprisoned for "indecency" by feminist drawn up laws than by the Shariah police.

My lover of six years Hodan used to beat me like a xaywaan if I spent too much of our money on jaad, but now I call the cops on her ass so she knows not to push it. Violence was the only recourse open to women whose husbands squandered money on booze and cigarettes, but now they can't even nag them because that is emotional abuse according to the law. Sexual equality has destroyed women's freedoms. Shame on you.
:dead:
I support all that, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Notice it took Hodan six years to realize it was a hopeless endeavor. Violence doesn't work. Nagging is a waste of breath. That's the eternal problem of women who try to fix men like they're broken pottery. Stay away from men with baggage :fittytousand:

:dead:
I support all that, good riddance to bad rubbish.

Notice it took Hodan six years to realize it was a hopeless endeavor. Violence doesn't work. Nagging is a waste of breath. That's the eternal problem of women who try to fix men like they're broken pottery. Stay away from men with baggage :fittytousand:
No, Hodan still beats, but I get some extra bedroom treats as compensation. Nothing better than angry sex IMO. We keep SJW laws out of our stormy relationship. She's not as abusive as Fatuma, my ex. I had to call my sister on that . Knocked my teeth out once, and I wasn't even misbehaved that day

See, everybody has baggage. Ain't nobody free of 'em. My lover used to starve me if I came home late from a boy's night out. I won't lie, it put me on the straight and narrow. These days I'm in bed by nine. Women had so many tricks up their sleeves before feminism made us equals. Now they are considered the oppressors. Shame on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts