Married teacher 'forced students to have SEX with her to get good grades' at Colombian school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...X-grades-Colombia.html?ito=video_player_click

(video in link)

A Colombian teacher forced high-school students to have sex with her in order to get good grades.
Yokasta M, 40, groomed teenage boys at at an undisclosed school in Medellin, Colombia, and would threaten to fail them if they did not sleep with her.
The married teacher was caught after a student told his parents, and in addition to a divorce, she is now facing 40 years in jail.

466B395D00000578-5089631-image-m-8_1510914636360.jpg

She reportedly invited the teenage boys to her flat where she made them engage in sex acts by telling them that she would fail them if they refused.
The married 40-year-old's cover was finally blown by a father of one of her victims, who checked his son's mobile phone.
She is now facing a substantial jail sentence and her husband has filed for divorce.
Once she was arrested, one of her students posed some of the images she had sent them online.
The trove of images were captioned: 'This is the teacher Yokasta, who tells us that she disapproves of us if we do not have relations with her. '
As a result, the story went viral across South America, with reactions varying from outrage to jokes that the teenagers were 'probably not complaining'.

:jaynerd:

i would get the best grades
This is South America I don't think she would serve any sentences, infact she will be the judge's side piece..

VixR

Veritas
Actually, most adolescent schoolboys would hump anything with a heartbeat. At that age, every hole is a goal. Heck, some female teachers are sexually assaulted by their male students. This case might be unique in that the boys were given an ultimatum, but one must one wonder how they even got it up in the first place if they were 'forced'?
What little you know about sexual response is displayed in that last sentence of yours.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What little you know about sexual response is displayed in that last sentence of yours.

Now you, a literal woman, are trying to tell dudes who have been 16 how it feels to be a 16 year old dude

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Is there a subject youre not an expert on?

VixR

Veritas
Now you, a literal woman, are trying to tell dudes who have been 16 how I feels to be a 16 year old dude

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Is there a subject youre not an expert on?
Very funny.

A dude who's been 16 somehow has no idea that post adolescent young boys get erections from the goddamn wind blowing, much less being coerced into sex.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Very funny.

A dude who's been 16 somehow has no idea that post adolescent young boys get erections from the goddamn wind blowing, much less being coerced into sex.

Coerced???

At 16, I was wanking at the drop of a hat. Literally any day, any time, any moment.

Kulahaa coerced

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Fucking the shit out of a hot teacher would've quite literally been a dream come true

Coerced???

At 16, I was wanking at the drop of a hat. Literally any day, any time, any moment.

Kulahaa coerced

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Fucking the shit out of a hot teacher would've quite literally been a dream come true

Shits beyond her comprehension. It is a dick thing Saxib.:pachah1:

VixR

Veritas
And you have a dick?
:dead: I know what I'm talking about.
Is this question worth answering, in your opinion?
Coerced???

Kulahaa coerced

I'm not trying to take your fantasy away from you. You can get back to wanking to your 16 y.o self screwing a teacher. I'm talking about implications in reality here.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:dead: I know what I'm talking about.

I'm not trying to take your fantasy away from you. You can get back to wanking to your 16 y.o self screwing a teacher. I'm talking about implications in reality here.

Lol

Tell me more about being a teenage boy, since you have so much experience.

:dead: I know what I'm talking.

VixR, I know it ain't Black and White. There are always exceptions. I agree with you that some young boys can be psychologically affected by an older woman taking advantage of their hypersexuality, particularly if they toy with their emotions

Nonetheless, most of the guys commenting on this thread are not necessarily speaking from an adult perspective. As you have alluded to in your previous reply to Bahal, teenage boys are walking erections. Some guys are made of sterner stuff, I know an individual that banged his teacher and I assure you that Nigga did not suffer psychologically or emotionally as a result. She was just one of his many early conquests. Then again, she was not much older than him and he was your stereotypical 'bad boy'.

p.s I am not in the business of baiting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending