Married teacher 'forced students to have SEX with her to get good grades' at Colombian school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:icon lol:
Or so you think.

Believe me, I've heard enough.

tfw Vixr

1509062614486.png

VixR

Veritas
VixR, I know it ain't Black and White. There are always exceptions. I agree with you that some young boys can be psychologically affected by an older woman taking advantage of their hypersexuality, particularly if they toy with their emotions

Nonetheless, most of the guys commenting on this thread are not necessarily speaking from an adult perspective. As you have alluded to in your previous reply to Bahal, teenage boys are walking erections. Some guys (Alpha Males) are made of sterner stuff, I know an individual that banged his teacher and I assure you that Nigga did not suffer psychologically or emotionally as a result. She was just one of his many early conquests. Then again, she was not much older than him and he was your stereotypical 'bad boy'.

p.s I am not in the business of baiting you.
That's just it, they are speaking from an adult perspective.

I'm not arguing that you wanked a shit ton at 16, or that you wanked to all your teachers. Adolescence comes with unparalleled horniness, and that isn't even specific to males.

All I'm saying is, your fantasies are not reality. And reality presents real implications.

I know guys who banged teachers too and vice versa, girls who banged their teachers.

That's just it, they are speaking from an adult perspective.

I'm not arguing that you wanked a shit ton at 16, or that you wanked to all your teachers. Adolescence comes with unparalleled horniness, and that isn't even specific to males.

All I'm saying is, your fantasies are not reality. And reality presents real implications.

I know guys who banged teachers too and vice versa, girls who banged their teachers.

What I was trying to put across to you is that they felt the same when they were teenagers. A statement that does not require any analysis or elaboration. The consequences of them having sex with their teacher is another matter altogether. The implications vary from person to person. Neither you and I can make generalised statements based on anecdotal evidence.

It ain't the same for females IMO.

VixR

Veritas
What I was trying to put across to you is that they felt the same when they were teenagers. A statement that does not require any analysis or elaboration. The consequences of them having sex with their teacher is another matter altogether. The implications vary from person to person. Neither you and I can make generalised statements based on anecdotal evidence.

It ain't the same for females IMO.
They're talking as adults now of a fantasy they were wanking to as adolescents, and in some of their cases, one they still have. That's just you telling me about your fantasies. It's IRRELEVANT.

I'm talking about the other side of the coin.

There's a stark difference between wanting or wanking to your teacher as a horny adolescent (fantasy), and actually being propositioned by your teacher as an adolescent (reality).

I agree that the implications vary from person to person, heck the same is true of adolescent girls, but the fact is there are implications that manifest in adverse ways and they're overwhelmingly negative, like it or not.

:kanyeshrug:

They're talking as adults now of a fantasy they were wanking to as adolescents, and in some of their cases, one they still have. That's just you telling me about your fantasies. It's IRRELEVANT.

There's a stark difference between wanting or wanking to your teacher as a horny adolescent (fantasy), and actually being propositioned by your teacher as an adolescent (reality).

I agree that the implications vary from person to person, heck the same is true of adolescent girls, but the fact is there are implications that manifest in adverse ways and they're overwhelmingly negative.

Do you like arguing for the sake of arguing? My previous post is in agreement with most of what you have argued here.:icon lol:

As for them being overwhelmingly negative in the case of boys, Lord Knows. Some may look back fondly at the fact they got laid, others may feel differently. What is the size of your research sample?:cosbyhmm:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There was this one teaching assistant that was such a huge tease in h.s.
Do you like arguing for the sake of arguing? My previous post is in agreement with most of what you have argued here.:icon lol:

As for them being overwhelmingly negative in the case of boys, Lord Knows. Some may look back fondly at the fact they got laid, others may feel differently. What is the size of your research sample?:cosbyhmm:

So I just found out you are zumale :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas

That's what I've been saying it all along, and somehow I'm the one who loves arguing for its own sake? :icon lol:

My sample size might send you to an article so I'm not doing that, but I've drawn my conclusions based on observation.

I've reason to suspect your research sample of one in the form of that guy you mentioned as having been derailed as well.

That's what I've saying it all along, and somehow I'm the one who loves arguing for its own sake? :icon lol:

My sample size might send you to an article so I'm not doing that, but I've drawn my conclusions based on observation.

I've reason to suspect your research sample of one in the form of that guy you mentioned as having been derailed as well.

VixR, when I quoted you the first time, I highlighted the fact that I was referring to 'desire' and not 'consequences'. In your previous post, you went on about implications when I had made the same claim in the post previous to the one you just quoted. Was there a need to go on about implications when we were clearly singing from the same hymn sheet? You clearly have a thing for arguments.:icon lol:

You have drawn your conclusions based on observation? How many boys that have slept with their teachers have you spoken to? What were their cultural backgrounds?

Like I said in my previous post, I am the non the wiser when it comes to the implications as I have not extensively researched this subject. You seem to be uber confident in your belief that they are overwhelmingly negative. Would be grateful if you could back it up with extensive evidence that is not limited to your anecdotal encounters.

VixR

Veritas
VixR, when I quoted you the first time, I highlighted the fact that I was referring to 'desire' and not 'consequences'. In your previous post, you went on about implications when I had made the same claim in the post previous to the one you just quoted. Was there a need to go on about implications when we were clearly singing from the same hymn sheet? You clearly have a thing for arguments.:icon lol:

You have drawn your conclusions based on observation? How many boys that have slept with their teachers have you spoken to? What were their cultural backgrounds?

Like I said in my previous post, I am the non the wiser when it comes to the implications as I have not extensively researched this subject. You seem to be uber confident in your belief that they are overwhelmingly negative. Would be grateful if you could back it up with extensive evidence that is not limited to your anecdotal encounters.
Again, fantasies are of no relevance. I've been talking about reality and the consequences all along, and I've been continuously reiterating that to be the case. I mentioned implications in my very first post on here :icon lol:

I'm basing my points on observation, not "extensive research" as it were, and I've made that clear. It's significant for my own conclusions.

Again, fantasies are of no relevance. I've been talking about reality and the consequences all along, and I've been continuously reiterating that to be the case. I mentioned implications in my first post on here :icon lol:

When I first quoted you, did I dispute the implications part? In our further exchanges did I not mention that there are consequences? Then why did you still bang on about implications when I was not in disagreement with you? Wuxu Murun Badana!

I'm basing my points on observation, not "extensive research" as it were, and I've made that clear.

In that case, it cannot be accepted as an absolute fact!

Adieu!

VixR

Veritas
When I first quoted you, did I dispute the implications part? In our further exchanges did I not mention that there are consequences? Then why did you still bang on about implications when I was not in disagreement with you? Wuxu Murun Badana!

In that case, it cannot be accepted as an absolute fact!

Adieu!
:mjlol:
At this point, you're arguing with yourself. I'm been banging on about implications all along bc certain ppl were having trouble understanding what I was saying
You need to learn to separate fantasy from reality.

:ohlord:It's really improper to simulate your grown male fantasies onto the boys. Do you really think there's no implications for a grown woman in authority forcing her student into sex?
:dead: I know what I'm talking about.
Is this question worth answering, in your opinion?

I'm not trying to take your fantasy away from you. You can get back to wanking to your 16 y.o self screwing a teacher. I'm talking about implications in reality here.

I agree that the implications vary from person to person, heck the same is true of adolescent girls, but the fact is there are implications that manifest in adverse ways and they're overwhelmingly negative, like it or not.

:kanyeshrug:

It's obvious something about my stance doesn't sit well with you, but you could search the research just as well as I. I'm a huge fan of research myself.

Last edited:
What a wonderful school. What a wonderful teacher. What a wonderful country.

I've been saying for a long time: feminism, in insisting on absolute equality, has made pedophiles out of innocent women like this honorable teacher. Only men can be pedos. Women are just avuncular. Equality is the demise of women's freedom. They can't hit their boyfriends without being jailed for domestic violence. They can't slip a kid a nip without being a rapist. That's why clever women are MRAs.

These schoolboys were probably just weaned from breastfeeding by their mothers when the teacher took pity on them and gave them her own milk.

@VixR, you're destroying women's rights. Shame on you.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

I've been saying for a long time: feminism, in insisting on absolute equality, has made pedophiles out of innocent women like this honorable teacher. Only men can be pedos. Women are just avuncular. Equality is the demise of women's freedom. They can't hit their boyfriends without being jailed for domestic violence. They can't slip a kid a nip without being a rapist. That's why clever women are MRAs.

These schoolboys were probably just weaned from breastfeeding by their mothers when the teacher took pity on them and gave them her own milk.

:russ::russ:

VixR

Veritas

:deadosama:

I'm inadvertently becoming a fan of yours.

You're smarter than meets the eye, than ppl think, covert :icon lol:

:mjlol:
At this point, you're arguing with yourself. I'm been banging on about implications all along bc certain ppl were having trouble understanding what I was saying

Not me though, hence why I said it was unnecessary to bang on about it in regard to the latter exchanges we had.

Do not tar us all with the same brush Yarey. :camby:

It's obvious something about my stance doesn't sit well with you, but you could search the research just as well as I. I'm a huge fan of research myself.

My main issue with your stance was when you tried to pass off your observations as definitive facts. I was actually in agreement with you that there are implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending