Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm all alone :mjcry:
full

come here lets hug it out

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There are too many to name but the most prolific is @R.Kelly. He even made up a fake MJ ex-wife from Canada and changed his username to claim ownership over me. He wants to be my husband. Then we have members like @XamarCade who are jealous of my husband and want him for themselves. :susp:

I've never said I would wanna be him :trumpsmirk:

I said " I'm next ":ulyin:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Old lady have u considered adoption :lolbron:

If you must know, I have two sons named Abdullahi and Yusuf and I'm pregnant with my third (Keenadiid).

*I know I should have put a trigger warning but please don't have flashbacks. :liberaltears:

If you must know, I have two sons named Abdullahi and Yusuf and I'm pregnant with my third (Keenadiid).

*I know I should have put a trigger warning but please don't have flashbacks. :liberaltears:
Mudane Keenadiid might come out that barren land with rug burn and scratches if the doc's don't use atleast 2 buckets of petroleum :lolbron:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Mudane Keenadiid might come out that barren land with rug burn and scratches if the doc's don't use atleast 2 buckets of petroleum :lolbron:

anigif_enhanced-27871-1391020908-8.gif

First it was my husband, now you're jealous of my pregnancy?! Jeez, @XamarCade, I'm sorry your boyfriend can't get you pregnant but there's no need to be so bitter and envious of my life. Like you said, there's always adoption..:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.