Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Single

Votes: 50 70.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Married. For some reason, certain male members of this forum seem to be jealous of my husband. I don't know if they want him or want to be him. :tacky:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Name them and shame them :denzelnigga:

Duchess dont be scared they wont do anything to you :denzelnigga:
There are too many to name but the most prolific is @R.Kelly. He even made up a fake MJ ex-wife from Canada and changed his username to claim ownership over me. He wants to be my husband. Then we have members like @XamarCade who are jealous of my husband and want him for themselves. :susp:

Merca

Inactive.
There are too many to name but the most prolific is @R.Kelly. He even made up a fake MJ ex-wife from Canada and changed his username to claim ownership over me. He wants to be my husband. Then we have members like @XamarCade who are jealous of my husband and want him for themselves. :susp:
Do you know why they would want your husband? :ileycry:

Wow be careful you dont know what kinda creepy shit these men are capable of :susp:

Trending

Latest posts