Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Länge leve Danmark
IMG_5421.GIF

Merca

Inactive.
no.
I got two girls on here.:trumpsmirk:
iyo two more in real life. marka I am set.

I remember u was doing research on how to get along with your in laws. maxaa dhacay?:mjlol:
I told u, u was gonna slave for his mom didn't I? Looking for a faarax now?:lolbron: @Duke of Bohol :russ:
Sorry, but you must confuse me with someone else because I never asked for advice on how to live with Moroccan in-laws. You bullshitter, you either answer the goddamn poll or you move along.

Sorry, but you must confuse me with someone else because I never asked for advice on how to live with Moroccan in-laws. You bullshitter, you either answer the goddamn poll or you move along.
:trumpsmirk: I'd hate to go back and dig out that thread walaal. It hasn't even been a year?:mjlol:
I have four girls, that option isn't there, how can I vote?:gucciwhat:

Yeah, do that, show me that thread.
I will not. If I do, I'll embarrass you, if I don't know I'll embarras myself and since I am a gentleman, I'll take one for you walaal.
I just hope you escaped the morocoan family unscathed. :samwelcome:

Merca

Inactive.
I will not. If I do, I'll embarrass you, if I don't know I'll embarras myself and since I am a gentleman, I'll take one for you walaal.
I just hope you escaped the morocoan family unscathed. :samwelcome:
You already embarrassed yourself by assuming shit. If you were a 'gentleman' then you wouldn't even mention that, soo ma aha?

You already embarrassed yourself by assuming shit. If you were a 'gentleman' then you wouldn't even mention that, soo ma aha?
I took one for you, that is, I embarrassed myself so that I don't embarrass you.
who said chivalry was dead?:westbrookswag:

Merca

Inactive.
@Merca came back less than six months after she was doing research on morocan culture to make sure she gets along with her family.
now here she is saying she's single and proud. :farmajoyaab:
I don't want this thread to be about MY private life, so could you at least respect that.

Men on this forum (except for a few) are QASHIN.

Bohol

VIP
I don't want this thread to be about MY private life, so could you at least respect that.

Men on this forum (except for a few) are QASHIN.

You mentioned it in the public forum Lol and was bragging about it that is not "private".

Status
Not open for further replies.