Marriage

you like women who talk alot? no you don't jav no you don't. when you get married, you will want her to shut up :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:
the less a women talks the better
Na I'm really chill not much can trigger me or set me off so it would be boring if she was mute aswell I need my opposite in that department

so in real life you are quiet?
Depends on if I know you or not aswell as the setting. if it's a group I'm not familiar with like freind's mates I'll just listen but if I meet a random somali and they seem shy/reserved or no one really knows each other in a group then I don't mind taking the lead there.
Overall I would say im more quiet then not tho.

I’m talking to a girl who’s nearly 10 years older than me , she’s good looking and humble.

only issue is she’s a nice person and I can see her being the child of my future kids but she’s nearly 10 years older than me .
What do you guys think I should go for it or leave it?
Go for it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It could work if she respects him or their both on the same level maturity wise. This will only not work if the woman can't respect him and tries to mother him because of age gap but the fact she's ok with the age gap probably means she respect him and will let him take the lead. Plus she's probably a shut in that doesn't have life experience aswell so doesn't mind since they would technically be on the same lvl but that's just an assumption.

On the other hand maybe he doesn't mind being dominated by a woman and she want to dominate 🤷‍♂️
:deadrose: It seems like a very asymmetric relationship. One where the woman will ultimately lose in the end. Some guys don't mind starter marriages and are quite Machiavellian in their approach to women. Using them as a stepping stone to reach an end and starting over with a neophyte with an even larger age gap between them. Never fool yourself into thinking they are mature or advanced for their age (that is a farce). Even if they have gone through more than yourself and accumulated more life experience in a condensed time frame, there is something unseasoned (and needing direction/guidance) about them. Many women aren't looking for projects. And even if you look similar and no one notices, age is still the elephant in the room. There is also the issue of possibly not relating/having things in common.

Also, the wider the age gap the lower the woman's life expectancy. Maybe younger men are the devil!
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

maybe she is a cougar, only real thing a young man can bring to an older women is his higher virility and sex drive that will match hers as the older a women gets the higher her sex drive is, therefore usually women interested in younger guys is just for physical reasons, although there is some exceptions
That doesn't seem like a strong enough pull. Maybe an emotionally immature or histrionic woman in between marriages would be drawn to a parasitic interaction that seems as transactional as a call boy-client relationship. Also, that isn't the case. Sex drive would likely be higher in youth and decreases slowly over time even in women so that doesn't make sense. The impression is that these 'cougars' are sexually experienced and probably have been in relationships before i.e. marriage. They also seem more inclined to be open to this sort of thing. The only possible explanation I could think of is the old lady wants a baby before her eggs dry up hence the uncharacteristic increase in sex drive as 40 approaches. While many women would avoid (younger men) like the plague because they want someone they can relate with emotionally and establish commonalities with.

That doesn't seem like a strong enough pull. Maybe an emotionally immature or histrionic woman in between marriages would be drawn to a parasitic interaction that seems as transactional as a call boy-client relationship. Also, that isn't the case. Sex drive would likely be higher in youth and decreases slowly over time even in women so that doesn't make sense. The impression is that these 'cougars' are sexually experienced and probably have been in relationships before i.e. marriage. They also seem more inclined to be open to this sort of thing. While other women would avoid it like the plague because they want someone they can relate with emotionally and establish commonalities with.
studies prove a womens sex drive increases the more she ages

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Also, that isn't the case. Sex drive would likely be higher in youth and decreases slowly over time even in women so that doesn't make sense.
It makes sense. People can get a second wind. :farmajoyaab: Apart of me thinks this is specific to the individual. There tend to be mixed results. For women some experience no change, few experience an increase but many see a decrease in libido from their late 40s and early 50s. However, they exclaim for women its highest from their 30s to 40s. To be honest, I don't know. A part of me doesn't really care either. 🤷‍♀️

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Women and men who have kids in older age are likely to have complications and children with genetic deformities.So unless you want an autisitic child, stay away from her and find a woman atleast your age or younger as a rule of thumb

It makes sense. People can get a second wind. :farmajoyaab: Apart of me thinks this is specific to the individual. There tend to be mixed results. For women some experience no change, few experience an increase but many see a decrease in libido from their late 40s and early 50s. However, they exclaim for women its highest from their 30s to 40s. To be honest, I don't know. A part of me doesn't really care either. 🤷‍♀️
I saw your post in 2015 talking about dating for 27+ somali girls.
have you given up on your search for marriage yet?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I saw your post in 2015 talking about dating for 27+ somali girls.
have you given up on your search for marriage yet?
If we are going to keep it 100. I was never 'searching' for marriage as I showed no real initiative. :farmajoyaab: I don't seem to care much about it if we're being honest. If it happens cool but I will never force it. I would rather be single for life than ever divorced. My mentality is all or nothing and that might not bode very well in getting to know someone or these sorts of matters.​

If we are going to keep it 100. I was never 'searching' for marriage as I showed no real initiative. :farmajoyaab: I don't seem to care much about it if we're being honest. If it happens cool but I will never force it. I would rather be single for life than ever divorced. My mentality is all or nothing and that might not bode very well in getting to know someone or these sorts of matters.​
Are you a lone wolf, like me?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The OP has been blitzkrieging the place with threads and just joined yesterday.
:damn:
I’m talking to a girl who’s nearly 10 years older than me , she’s good looking and humble.

only issue is she’s a nice person and I can see her being the child of my future kids but she’s nearly 10 years older than me .
What do you guys think I should go for it or leave it?
She can be the child of your future kids? So you want her to be your (grandchild) aka descendant though she already exists and has ancestors of her own? Make that make sense.
Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC