Age gaps in relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kirei

You know how there are some Somali men out there who are 7-20+ years older than their girlfriends/wives and vice-versa. In fact I know this Somali old lady who's second husband is 15 years younger than she is:chrisfreshhah: :stevej:

I rate her for being a Somali Cougar!

How much of a gap is too much, for us Somalis?:mjlol:

P

primate

I know of several men who are married to older women. They served a sugar mamas (through wealth acquired from import/export businesses) and paid for their university tuition fees.

Older women. :mjswag:

K

Kirei

I know of several men who are married to older women. They served a sugar mamas (through wealth acquired from import/export businesses) and paid for their university tuition fees.

I fuckin died! :damn::russ::stevej::drakelaugh::dead::dead:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seoul

. . .
I wouldn't even give a guy who's 1 day younger than me any attention. It's just not my cuppa tea. I prefer older men but max age I'd go for is 30years.

Seoul

. . .

It's such a turn off when females pay for men. Does that not make you guys feel like less of a man. Don't care how old you are , you should be spending money on your woman!

P

primate

It's such a turn off when females pay for men. Does that not make you guys feel like less of a man. Don't care how old you are , you should be spending money on your woman!
You need to leave the 1950s and join us in the present. :childplease:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I kid u not I'm 14 years older..how I did it?..I used an old tried and tested method performed by our forefathers..here's the saying ."been ku soo xareey run Na ku dhaq".:deadrose::deadmanny::hahaidiot::hemad::hemad:

Q

Queen Carawelo

I've never been attracted to younger guys. Once I find out a guy is the same age as me let alone younger, I automatically dismiss him. I've always liked guys who were older than me 5-10 years.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I kid u not I'm 14 years older..how I did it?..I used an old tried and tested method performed by our forefathers..here's the saying ."been ku soo xareey run Na ku dhaq".:deadrose::deadmanny::hahaidiot::hemad::hemad:
I somehow picture you like this with your FUTURE wife.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I have been with a younger man no big deal.. Age is just age, what is important if you connect with the person.

waraabe

Your superior
I've never been attracted to younger guys. Once I find out a guy is the same age as me let alone younger, I automatically dismiss him. I've always liked guys who were older than me 5-10 years.

interesting wallahi, can you please tell me why is that so.

although as a man a younger woman is the standard option i feel that she might be a bit immature if she is younger then me. I am more comfortable with my age partner as i feel they would be on the same level

who the hell am i kidding, it will depend on her face and futo if she is to be Mrs waraabe

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I've dated and married multitude of ages, legal or course.

It is very true that ilaahay amarkiis girls are almost always 10 years mature than their actual age. If she loves you and cares for you her advice is as grown as hooyos. She can also hold a normal conversation and nothing is noticeable.

For my female she makes fun of me and says "when you were in high school I was 4"...so I reply "yeah sure! whatre you gonna do sue me ":comeon::comeon:

At times I think to myself "the way she things, the way she wants to save up and for us to plan and plot for an entrepreneurial future and get ideas and her aspirations is just mind boggling "

Her best friend is incredibly my mother. They can talk for ages.

Allow dhowr my female :rejoice:

I feel that the age gap should not be much of a concern if both parties can work out the potential differences due to their age differences.

Last edited:
S

syntax

I agree but the converse applies here as well. It's annoying when a female demands for the nigga to pay for everything. You guys wanted equal rights, well now you got it. Go out and get a fucking job, I aint paying for all your shit. I'm not complaining about paying for dates or small things here and there...but like some girls expect niggas to pay for everything.

The reason I have a strong opinion on this is because it happens to me a lot. I work my ass off while I go to school, so I'm pretty loaded for a student, but only because I rarely spend money and it goes into a tax free savings account. Wallahi I'm not shitting you this one girl once asked me to pay for her hoyos electricity bill :dead: If you give in during those type of moments, they'll never stop asking.

K

Kirei

I feel that the age gap should not be much of a concern

Age ain't nothing but a number
GIF---Creep-Eyebrows-Old-man-Stearing-Stare-Flirt-Flirting--GIF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My mum is 5 and a half years older than my dad and they've been married for over 30 years. Waliba they got married in the early 80s where it was less common for the woman to be older than the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending