Marriage

I’m talking to a girl who’s nearly 10 years older than me , she’s good looking and humble.

only issue is she’s a nice person and I can see her being the child of my future kids but she’s nearly 10 years older than me .
What do you guys think I should go for it or leave it?

I’m talking to a girl who’s nearly 10 years older than me , she’s good looking and humble.

only issue is she’s a nice person and I can see her being the child of my future kids but she’s nearly 10 years older than me .
i'd say go for it. She is older so she is probably more mature and can help you build a family better.

troll

Think really deep about it first.

and if it does work try it and if it doesn’t work based on your own point of view then let it go before you break someone’s else heart hope this helped walal.

World

VIP

Not to be rude but aren’t women in their late 30s much less likely to have children?