Marriage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive seen people talk about this subject here and there so i figured I should share some of my wisdom.

Now i dont speak for all the guys here some might disagree with what im saying but these are some of the things you should know.

- No man touches a woman he sees as his future wife and the mother of his children before marriage.

This one should be a nobrainer and not just sex but also hugs, kisses and something small like holding hands you should avoid it the reason is it.

makes you forget about Allah (obeying him, doing the right thing). Your mind is gonna be busy as you become increasingly attracted to your mate with your thoughts, emotions, and time

You should be his/her first priority

"Those who enter into marriage should be fully prepared to establish their marriage as the first priority in their lives" James Faust

Marrying young is not bad

Remember it's a blessing
I mean you can study,work...etc as long as your mature enough and if the couple are happy with the little they have they should go for it…And, if someone ku imaan qabo wiil yar oo waxba haysan..it is not a crime and they are entitled for that

And the last one
If he really wanted you to be his wife, he'd already ask for your hand from your waalid

images-2.jpeg

Agree mostly expect this part: "No man touches a woman he sees as his future wife and the mother of his children before marriage" I seen many couples who done even the deed yet got married so it is not true at all.

I've come to realise the most mature guys have the longest relationships maybe they will also make the best husbands.

There's a world of difference between a friend that is trying to impress the chick and the friend that tells me he's already asking her for her wali's phone number.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Agree mostly expect this part: "No man touches a woman he sees as his future wife and the mother of his children before marriage" I seen many couples who done even the deed yet got married so it is not true at all.
Yes is maybe true, but it also leads to illegal intercourse which is the biggest shirk in Islam, so is best to prevent that deed and not touch the future spouse or girl before marriage.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

You should know that if both have not repented from the sin of zina, then it is not permissible for them to even marry because Allaah has forbidden the zaani and zaaniyah to marry unless they both repent

Sultana

On Hiatus
I'm only in my early 20s so what do I really know about marriage...but, I will say that avoiding physical contact with your potential spouse is the wise thing to do. The more you obey Allah, the more barakah in your life (and by extension your marriage). And if the person you want to marry doesn't respect that, maybe you should reconsider.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I don't think it's unrealistic to expect that out of a future spouse.

M

MissSuperNova

The sooner you find jesus christ as your lord and saviour life goes your way, you never have to worry about getting stoned or whipped

Pm me if your serious

I'm sorry, are you trying to convert me? You need to believe in something in order to convert someone.

M

MissSuperNova

I was talking about you.

No i dont doubt it i just dont consider myself religious
none
yes i eat somali cusines when im around family

Mixed id say

Yes my local church youth counselor was Christian

So how about you gather some better arguments besides getting whipped or stoned, which FYI not a daily fear is for me.
At this point I would rather give the Jehova witnesses standing in front of my door right now a chance instead of you, because atleast they stick to their story.

Maybe I'm overly optimistic, but I don't think it's unrealistic to expect that out of a future spouse.

It certainly is setting the standards of Piety very high. Most people want to try before purchasing but forget them and be a rebel, you still got your meher stashed if dude isn't satisfied :lolbron:

T

TibetanThug

I was talking about you.

So how about you gather some better arguments besides getting whipped or stoned, which FYI not a daily fear is for me.
At this point I would rather give the Jehova witnesses standing in front of my door right now a chance instead of you, because atleast they stick to their story.

Im not religious but i read the bible daily

S

Shamis

It also OKs a man to have sex with his daughters. I would never trust a real Christian around my kids let alone have kids with one.

M

MissSuperNova

Im not religious but i read the bible daily
You are not even committed to your religion. How are you qualified to give marriage advice? MARRIAGE which commitment and respect are fundamentals in a marriage.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wearing different types of cloth get you stoned, if a nigga rape a girl all he gotta do is marry her, fags get smote by da Lord on da reg, da Lord ordering hits on niggas left and right callin for killin da men, women, and children, slavery a ok, Moses stay slayin niggas for worshippin statues, shit is a handbook for genocide

T

TibetanThug

You are not even committed to your religion. How are you qualified to give marriage advice? MARRIAGE which commitment and respect are fundamentals in a marriage.

Marriage is something moslems are obsessed about

In the western way of life you can be together and not married its perfectly fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending