Marriage Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If a nigga wifes a hoe and finds out she aint a virgin, ol girl gettin stoned in front of her pops crib accordin to da Bible

:cryinglaughsmiley:

S

Shamis

He's swerving into 'the Western way of life' rhetoric for 'Moslem' bashing because he knows the bible can't be defended with a straight face.

M

MissSuperNova

Marriage is something moslems are obsessed about

In the western way of life you can be together and not married its perfectly fine

Until you knock up Michelle during prom night and have a shot gun wedding because her hill billy daddy starts to misquote things from the Bible and your are there standing like 'Sure, jeez why not. it's seems the right thing to do and maybe we will fall in love afterwards. However Michelle meets Shane from accounting and is sleeping with him because 'hey you were her first' and 'she didn't had much sexual exploring to do after pushing the twins out'.
I'm not going to say that every muslim is perfect. But if this happened to a Muslim girl, people would be shocked, because this isn't normal.
If I tell my cadaan neighbour this story I bet her reaction would be 'Well, kids be kids.'

Yes is maybe true, but it also leads to illegal intercourse which is the biggest shirk in Islam, so is best to prevent that deed and not touch the future spouse or girl before marriage.

Yes it is the best and I am not disagreeing with that - only because the OP said a man wouldn't marry a woman he touched but I know it happens all the time.

You should know that if both have not repented from the sin of zina, then it is not permissible for them to even marry because Allaah has forbidden the zaani and zaaniyah to marry unless they both repent
That is not true. You misunderstood. Go listen to the tafsiir again.

Yes is maybe true, but it also leads to illegal intercourse which is the biggest shirk in Islam, so is best to prevent that deed and not touch the future spouse or girl before marriage.
Zina is not equivalent or even close to shirk. Shirk is when you associate other beings creatures or anything with God and you worship them as you worship God and that makes you a non muslim. Zina is a big sin but you're still a muslim and it is not the biggest sin...nonetheless, it is still a huge sin.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
Looooool

I wrote an angry message on mine. They don't know how to reverse it. They're both strutting around with undeserved reps!
exactly!! its not right or fair

i was too excited to tell them to die that i didnt click the second option but all they see is the positive rep :yloezpe::yloezpe:

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
When I get mine refreshed I'll neg them for you and tell them to die slow lol
y-you'd do that
giphy.gif

its abdi joan. be as gruesome and detailed in ur comment:jgjrrmx:

who were u negging??

S

Shamis

y-you'd do that
giphy.gif

its abdi joan. be as gruesome and detailed in ur comment:jgjrrmx:

who were u negging??

I gave him a rep so I could rep someone else so it's no biggie to take it back. I'll be horrific.

Just a gaal named Gabriel and someone called Islamistheanswer who writes trashy topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending