Marriage And Happiness

Many women don't want to marry because they eat too much meat.
The zionist and liberals put in the meat kadoxid that messes up the brain to think it is glad without being glad.
We should all try to eat halal meat
What proof do you have of this? Not saying it isn't true or anything.

Look i Will give you my advice on How men really few marriage froma mans perspective.
1. Some men marry only for sexual desires but might develop into feelings at some stage later but very rare.
2. Others marry to for kids and love. Genuine family happiness

Your eedos gave you the best advice build your life First and be independent and only then Will men respect you and see you worthy of something.

why do you want to be a leech and depend on a man?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you told a women you plan on divorcing her I wouldn't expect that she marry you :drakelaugh:

How does that even make sense? Why would I tell her I'm divorcing her. I don't think you understood my post. I'm saying fearing a marriage SOLELY because other people are "commonly" divorcing is irrational. The first portion is the "commonly" part, people are afraid of "high divorce rates" but don't even know how high it is. America has the third highest divorce rate with 4.34 divorces for every 1 THOUSAND inhabitants. which means the chances of you divorcing are low, the only reason it's called high is that it's higher than the rest. Another thing is that chances of divorce can be significantly reduced if you're not some idiot. If you know who you're marrying, lobve who you're marrying, then the chances of divorcing will go even lower.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
My topic on not wanting marriage devolved into people telling me that I will become a cat lady and end up in a nursing home. This confirmed my suspicions that marriage is held with such high regard in society when in reality it is a shaky institution. Divorce rates are so high for Somalis. We can’t seem to have stable marriages and are quick to divorce. I have been told by eedos to get a degree and a good job in case my future husband leaves me a single mom. That is the kind of advice young Somali girls get by our society. How is that normal? But I’m crazy for not wanting a marriage and just getting a donor to have kids? So my question is, what is so great about marriage? Does it really make you happy? I would like to hear from married people or those wanting marriage.
We get it women you don't want to get married.

sperm donor is haram.

get married.

if you don't want to get married then don't but remember zina is haram.

dont make it complicated.

but i but i but i feel like

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
2 already happy and well adjusted people with common values and = a good marriage

1 happy well-adjusted person with no interest in coupling is fine too.

People should live as they see fit. We don't have to all live the same cookie cutter lives.

Why don't you adopt if you never intend on marrying. It beats committing medically assisted zina.

Trending

Latest posts