Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters
You basically saying only average niggas and below average niggas are preditors in your eyes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk what kind of xaar logic is this just say below average niggas and average niggas don't deserve younger naago kkkkkkkkk let yo feminist side shine
Forget age. Ugly men are predators to women period kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk JFL IT IS OVAH

34 IQ women like @Xoxoxo are so precious and vital for dropping the sauce on this stuff. Imagine any other xalimo would just say poor personality makes you a predator.

Then you was born in 2005/06 :hova:

Then you can date guys from 1999-2004 that wouldn't be gross.. But if older than I understand.
1999 dating a 2006? That's a 16-17 year old dating a 23-24 year old. It's like me a 20 year old dating a 13 year old. Dates are haram anyways, marriage is the way. Actually it depends on how you define dates tbh. Getting to know each other in a islamic way before marriage or the haram one dating like how westerners do.

Believe it or not, 14/15 is the age of consent in some European countries. Some of these posters are probably from those countries (Germany, France etc).
It's 16 in the uk but it's weird here if you get caught inappropriately texting a 16 year old in the uk and you are 18 plus then that is considered illegal but other then that a 16 year old being married to a 50 year old is totally fine I don't understand the logic

Confused Thinking GIF by MOODMAN

(Source i just checked)

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
It's 16 in the uk but it's weird here if you get caught inappropriately texting a 16 year in the uk and you are 18 plus then that is considered illegal but other then that a 16 year old bring married to a 50 year old is totally fine I don't understand the logic

(Source i just checked)

It's the fact in so many countries, a parent can consent to these marriages. At least until their 18, they or their parents should be banned from allowing them to marry before then.

Targeting young girls is predatory. When i was 18 and an older guy approached me, adults would ward them off. Even now when I'm 21 they still do that :sass2: Any woman under 25 is usually protected from older males by the adults surrounding her cuz they know these men are predators. The fact that the adults in these women's lives are so wary of them should mean something. If it wasn't a prob, why are the adults wary and unaccepting then?

I'm talking about when you're in your late 20s, at marriageable age.
[/QUOTE

Damn
Bruh that’s what I am exactly telling these guys, almost nobody goes for guys that are 5 years + if you’re born before 1999 forget it
Just came back a wedding last week where the guy was 28 and the girl was just turning 21 ur observation stems from insecurities that I haven't shared yet I hope u go to therapy abayo cuz u seem very disturbed by what other people decide to do with their lives 🤔🤔🤔

Xoxoxo

VIP
It's 16 in the uk but it's weird here if you get caught inappropriately texting a 16 year in the uk and you are 18 plus then that is considered illegal but other then that a 16 year old being married to a 50 year old is totally fine I don't understand the logic

(Source i just checked)
Same thing here wallahi the laws are so weeeiirdddd

This beef is funny to watch keep at it guys

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
I'm just triggering the Xalimos sxb.. I bet most of them wouldn't even second guess if an older attractive guy who was loaded approached them.. What they're against is an older bald headed Farax with a fat calool who works at a warehouse or drives Uber approaching them.. But these type of guys go to Africa where they're viewed as loaded and a catch :mjlol:

It's 16 in the uk but it's weird here if you get caught inappropriately texting a 16 year in the uk and you are 18 plus then that is considered illegal but other then that a 16 year old being married to a 50 year old is totally fine I don't understand the logic

(Source i just checked)
That’s a good thing. Marriage is better than using a girl for sex so it should be easier

Xoxoxo

VIP
I'm just triggering the Xalimos sxb.. I bet most of them wouldn't even second guess if an older attractive guy who was approached them.. What their against is an older bald headed Farax with a fat calool who works at a warehouse or drives Uber approaching them.. But these type of guys go to Africa where they're viewed as loaded and catch :mjlol:
Add red pill incels who need a teenager to satisfy their own needs on that list too

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Bruh that’s what I am exactly telling these guys, almost nobody goes for guys that are 5 years + if you’re born before 1999 forget it
Not all young girls share the same views like you. Majority girls form a crush on older males all the times. You’re twisting our word to make us the bad guys cause we like younger females. Again you acting all hysterical on us.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Not all young girls share the same views like you. Majority girls form a crush on older males all the times. You’re twisting our word to make us the bad guys cause we like younger females. Again you acting all hysterical on us.
If he’s beautiful & has a hot body, then yes.

Not your average ugly 30 year old twink faarax

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
my views are the truth. The shit you're saying is what men tell themselves to cope :sass2:
🤣i'm a realist the shit im saying ain't some made up shit wa runta but u living in riyoland.
Imagine being 26 27 28 and being called a preditor for marrying a 23 year old girl war mesha waa lugu waashay

women in late teens and early 20s are extra protected by their fams. Why don't you go to their fams and tell them this shit and see how they deal with you :stevej:
What is this supposed to imply? I'm 19 :ayaanswag:
Forget age. Ugly men are predators to women period kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk JFL IT IS OVAH

34 IQ women like @Xoxoxo are so precious and vital for dropping the sauce on this stuff. Imagine any other xalimo would just say poor personality makes you a predator.
A preadator is a serious allegation and they're implying it's the same as being ugly. Unhinged behavior wallahi :dead:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
I'm just triggering the Xalimos sxb.. I bet most of them wouldn't even second guess if an older attractive guy who was approached them.. What their against is an older bald headed Farax with a fat calool who works at a warehouse or drives Uber approaching them.. But these type of guys go to Africa where they're viewed as loaded and catch :mjlol:

Going for a 18 year old is a low blow. I'm not going for 18 year olds when I'm 23.

:gucciwhat:

if you get caught inappropriately texting a 16 year in the uk and you are 18 plus then that is considered illegal but other then that a 16 year old being married to a 50 year old is totally fine I don't understand the logic
Makes no sense, it's only 2 years difference. What people are you talking about? 16 and 50 is fine how? How is 16 and 18 is inappropriate but 16 and 50 is fine? Are these UK laws, must be the most stupid law I've seen.

Yaraye

VIP

(Source i just checked)
not a surprise. most lawmakers are men