Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
View attachment 278190
If the nigga looks like this & is born before 2000 then yes, I’ll make the exception.
You basically saying only average niggas and below average niggas are preditors in your eyes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk what kind of xaar logic is this just say below average niggas and average niggas don't deserve younger naago kkkkkkkkk let yo feminist side shine

Yaraye

VIP
25 kulaha, I was born when my hooyo was 25 and you out here talking about parents needing to "ward off" men like the women is a child and incapable of making her own decisions. :dead:
How can you say this without feeling patronized? :mindblown:
You are old enough to where you can handle these situations by yourself. Stop acting like a kid :camby:
women in late teens and early 20s are extra protected by their fams. Why don't you go to their fams and tell them this shit and see how they deal with you :stevej:

Xoxoxo

VIP
You basically saying only average niggas and below average niggas are preditors in your eyes kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk what kind of xaar logic is this just say below average niggas and average niggas don't deserve younger naago kkkkkkkkk let yo feminist side shine
Yes that’s what I am exactly saying

You peep that shit LMAO 🤣🤣🤣

Trending