Marriage age?

Age of your partner

• Total voters

Yaraye

VIP
@Nin123 Marry em young sxb as long it's legal age in the country you reside.

Don't listen to habrahaan isnacay, they hating.
🤣Women want older men,men want younger women it's always been like this.
In this day and age u will be called a preditor for going for a chick that's in her early 20s while u in your late 20s🤣funny world we living in.

Many women do not want to consider dating a man who is similar in age to them because they view them as immature and financially unstable.

🤣And when those same guys go for younger girls the ''he is a preditor'' scream starts kkkkkkk war let da masakiin niggas live gahhhdamn
Ms @Xoxoxo why are you limiting yourself maybe you’re true love is in his mid 30s
Who knows.
Lool.. There's plenty of younger girls/women who are into older guys.. I'm just saying. And no I would never manipulate any woman into anything, alhamdulillah.. My opinion is based on real life situations and couples of all kind of ethnicities..

I find these men funny. They are calling me, @Xoxoxo, and @JackieBurkhart xaasid/bitter and not wanting competition. We are the young girls, you guys are talking about targeting. We young girls are telling you to your face, WE DON'T LIKE OLDER MEN THAT AREN'T AROUND OUR AGE. This message is not coming from a "old bitter women" as you guys like to put it.

Xoxoxo

VIP
🤣Women want older men,men want younger women it's always been like this.
In this day and age u will be called a preditor for going for a chick that's in her early 20s while u in your late 20s🤣funny world we living in.

Many women do not want to consider dating a man who is similar in age to them because they view them as immature and financially unstable.

🤣And when those same guys go for younger girls the ''he is a preditor'' scream starts kkkkkkk war let da masakiin niggas live gahhhdamn
Ehum, we don’t want men that existed when the Soviet Union was a thing ✨

Xoxoxo

VIP
I find these men funny. They are calling me, @Xoxoxo, and @JackieBurkhart xaasid/bitter and not wanting competition. We are the young girls, you guys are talking about targeting. We young girls are telling you to your face, WE DON'T LIKE OLDER MEN THAT AREN'T AROUND OUR AGE. This message is not coming from a "old bitter women" as you guys like to put it.
THATS THE THING THEY DONT GET WALLAHI

We are LITERALLY born after fucking 2002!!!!!

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Guys these Somali girls/women are a funny bunch.. The same folks defending a couple consisting of a 65 years old and a xalimo in her twenties will call a Somali farax in his thirties getting a younger wife 19 or 20 a predator..at thi point Wa Xaasidnimo wallahi :kanyehmm:

I've never defended a grandpa being with a woman in her twenties. If she's 30 and with him, I don't care. If a 30 year old man decides to date a 60 year old woman, I don't care. In fact, I called that woman who dated a 19 year old while being 31 a pedo. I'm consistent, keep hating, Abdisa.

What a predator. Marrying a 19 year old at 31. Gross, she only deserves child support and her meher. Imagine messing with someone who was a child when you were in college.

:drakekidding:

A guy that was born before the fall of Somalia???

dude I didn’t even exist when Facebook was invented y’all really need some help
Why are you coming up with all these paragraphs? All you have to do is say you don’t like older men full stop but no “if he’s good loooking” “I D-D-DEFINITELY DON’T LIKE OLDER GUYS!!!!” etc etc. You come off as an sjw in the streets, kkk in the… type who secretly desires what she openly opposes

Targeting young girls is predatory. When i was 18 and an older guy approached me, adults would ward them off. Even now when I'm 21 they still do that :sass2: Any woman under 25 is usually protected from older males by the adults surrounding her cuz they know these men are predators. The fact that the adults in these women's lives are so wary of them should mean something. If it wasn't a prob, why are the adults wary and unaccepting then?

I'm talking about when you're in your late 20s, at marriageable age.
25 kulaha, I was born when my hooyo was 25 and you out here talking about parents needing to "ward off" men like the women is a child and incapable of making her own decisions. :dead:
How can you say this without feeling patronized? :mindblown:
You are old enough to where you can handle these situations by yourself. Stop acting like a kid :camby:

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
My uncle my Allah gives him the jannah
He told me women expire at 25 years old.

An adeer with a bidaar? Pleaseeeeeeeeee

What Somali uncle do you know that’s attractive? None. Might I also add that they are fobs that aren’t loaded?

When people go for older guys 5+ years, they tend to be white men.

Most somali couples are close in age, if they aren’t, it’s a grandpa that’s friends with her father that bought her worth for 4 camels!
Nope the avarfe age gap is around 3-6 years I don't know what ur smoking on lady but this ain't Disney plus

Xoxoxo

VIP
Why are you coming up with all these paragraphs. All you have to do is say you don’t like older men period but no “if he’s good loooking” “I D-D-DEFINITELY DON’T LIKE OLDER GUYS!!!!” You come off as an sjw in the streets, kkk in the… type who secretly desires what she openly opposes
If he’s attractive & loaded why not ✨

If he’s a bum ass nigga like you lot then he can hit the curb

This beef is funny to watch keep at it guys

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

You have your choice and we have ours; I want qof dhaxyar oo 18 years old, anigaa iska leh dooqaas, adiga dooqaada ka cayaar.

Yeah to get with a minor probably.

Just admit that you can’t score with women around your age (20-24) hence why you need the approval of a teenager
How is 20-24 around his age lol, an 18 year old is 6 years younger than him, he's 24, and a 20 year old is 4 years younger than him. He should stay in the 22-24 range if he want to be around his age.

Yaraye

VIP
Lady
U sound like a old hag that been to insecure with herself to get married or your over the age of 30 and kinda start realizing how hard it is to get married at that age cuz u was fucking around in your younger days but if a 24 year old men wants to marry a 18 your old it's really none of ur buiessness naaya
she's 19. The young girl you guys are trying to target. They, themselves, are telling your old asses to get lost

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣Walaal runta haka xanaaqin the views u hold are not the views of most younger women

late 20s iyo early 20s wa perfect nothing wrong with that.

18-19 ain't with that dat shit either different folks different strokes :idontlike:

A guy that was born before the fall of Somalia???

dude I didn’t even exist when Facebook was invented y’all really need some help
Lool.. When was facebook invented? You must be below 18 years old? You know I once went to school with this cadaan chick she was around 18-19 years old and dating a 30 years old guy.. Earlier when we were around 15-16 years some of the girls were into older guys from 18 and up to 25 years old.. Apparently because the older guys most often had a car or a job so they saw them as more attractive than us younger guys riding around on our bikes with no money lol.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Lool.. When was facebook invented? You must be below 18 years old? You know I once went to school with this cadaan chick she was around 18-19 years old and dating a 30 years old guy.. Earlier when we were around 15-16 years some of the girls were into older guys from 18 and up to 25 years old.. Apparently because the older guys most often had a car or a job so they saw them as more attractive than us younger guys riding around on our bikes with no money lol.
Facebook was invented February 2004

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP