maritime border dispute case at

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Then don't engage yourself in topics like these.
:westbrookwtf:
Was I engaging in this topic or was I advising a fellow lander? :wtfdis:

Hop off my dick and go look for your Arab daddy cause I ain't interested in you :umad:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I comment on anything I want. Are you perhaps that anon that was insulting me in one of those thread?

Quite hypocritical of you saying that when you just said the opposite to @RudeBoi

I don't go anon/anon section. Ur self hate is all over the place and its quite hard to go unnoticed

@RudeBoi stop acting like a child
Sxb these s and their problems are none of our concern let them calacaal about their stolen waters in peace :mjohreally:
" Oh I'm so edgy I'll just act like I don't care but also drop in twice hehe. they won't know what hit 'em"

If you don't want to be here then get your ass out. Nobody is forcing you.

Merca

Inactive.
Quite hypocritical of you saying that when you just said the opposite to @RudeBoi

I don't go anon/anon section. Ur self hate is all over the place and its quite hard to go unnoticed
I told him not to engage in topics which do not concern him, so how is that hypocritical? A self hater? Far from, I'm proud of my heritage and culture, people and country.

Lame ass still in the thread :bell: Thought Somalia affairs were none of your concern as you put it.

And you're still on that spaghetti arm thing? Where's your pic then? @Knowthyself dude still on his way to Uni :mjlol:
hes a jealous ass midget ethiopian. forget him. he probably resembles slender man. the nigga has been on his way to uni for a week now. yet still has time to post and talk shit about somalis (the superior race) :umwhat:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
hes a jealous ass midget ethiopian. forget him. he probably resembles slender man. the nigga has been on his way to uni for a week now. yet still has time to post and talk shit about somalis (the superior race) :umwhat:
Ethiopian??? Nice joke! Although there is nothing wrong with Ethiopians atleast they have a country unlike ans whether a Punaanilanders or a Hutu y'all just a bunch of xoolo with no hope in sight kkkk

Isaaq is the superior race! We are the Romans of the Somali Peninsula :fittytousand:

Ethiopian??? Nice joke! Although there is nothing wrong with Ethiopians atleast they have a country unlike ans whether a Punaanilanders or a Hutu y'all just a bunch of xoolo with no hope in sight kkkk

Isaaq is the superior race! We are the Romans of the Somali Peninsula :fittytousand:
Dumbass still here :axvmm9o:

Merca

Inactive.
@RudeBoi
1172014.jpg

Kenya had proved in the first hearing at Court that the government of Hassan Sheikh had sold water officially and Sharif Sheikh Ahmed was the chairman of transition government without powers to sign the agreements. the next few days will reveal the extent of the betrayal of Hassan Sheikh and his government towards Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
The white man still controls the world with all these bullshit NWO institutions like the ICJ in Western countries or the Security Council Vetos.

They put on a bunch of token Negro judges on there for the show, but all the decision making is done by the Bilderbergers.

:dead: your so transparent. how do you feel about you country burning down?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Somali border claim is wrong too. The true border lies between Kenya and NFD. f*ck the maritime claims, we should bring NFD into this fucking debate.
Why ? Its a destitute land with nothing good in it, we will eventually get it back there is no worry and we're not missing out on much. Whereas the maritime border has resources worth tens of billions. That is much more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.