maritime border dispute case at

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
The man who signed the document was pm shirmake (the obese monster)

We should remain neutral though since it doesn't concern us

The MOU was signed by the minister of planning Warsame the current precidency runner

Weird thing is Somalia was represented by A white European while Kenya is represented by a Kenyan woman. Shameful

As a somaliland I wish our neighbors in Somalia good luck. But I am neutral
Neutral? I understand the political differences between the two of us but is that enough that you don't care who wins? If the triangle contains mere 30% of people who share you mindset I say let them go.

The Somali border claim is wrong too. The true border lies between Kenya and NFD. f*ck the maritime claims, we should bring NFD into this fucking debate.

waraabe

Your superior
Neutral? I understand the political differences between the two of us but is that enough that you don't care who wins? If the triangle contains mere 30% of people who share you mindset I say let them go.

Remember your people

image.jpeg

You surely can't expect me to take you seriously?

I don't know why you expect me to support Kenya

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalia presented a great counter argument today, the way i see it, its Somalia's case to lose!

I also heard the PM remarks regarding the MOU he said it preceeded him all the way back 2005. I hope once this is all set and done we can bring the fat boy and those two hutus to justice that's if you(Reer Koonfur)have an ounce of dignity left in you

Last edited:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
It is probably those people waving the "jubbaland would be lost without kdf" signs who are now crying about this
Sxb these s and their problems are none of our concern let them calacaal about their stolen waters in peace :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.