maritime border dispute case at

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Kenya’s main arguments: a) MOU signed in 2009 is valid & legally binding. b) negotiation should have been tried before Court #QadiyaddaBadda

the first session concluded, #Kenya presented its arguments and why it feels the Court has no jurisdiction #QadiyaddaBadda

waraabe

Your superior
It is probably those people waving the "jubbaland would be lost without kdf" signs who are now crying about this

waraabe

Your superior
Weird thing is Somalia was represented by A white European while Kenya is represented by a Kenyan woman. Shameful

As a somaliland I wish our neighbors in Somalia good luck. But I am neutral

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How did the hearing go and when will the results be out? I believe we can win this. Kenya making baseless accusation about al Shabab has to be an indication of their fragile case.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This court battle is to legitimize Kenya's ownership of the Somali resources thus Somalia will lose the case. Sharif gave away the Somali waters to Kenya and Hassan Culosow was paid to make the legal ruling official. Hawiye draggin' somali name through the dirt since 1991 :francis:

waraabe

Your superior
This court battle is to legitimize Kenya's ownership of the Somali resources thus Somalia will lose the case. Sharif gave away the Somali waters to Kenya and Hassan Culosow was paid to make the legal ruling official. Hawiye draggin' somali name through the dirt since 1991 :francis:
The man who signed the document was pm shirmake (the obese monster)

We should remain neutral though since it doesn't concern us

The man who signed the document was pm shirmake (the obese monster)

We should remain neutral though since it doesn't concern us
it doesn't concern an Ethiopian like you. the rest of us want somali lands and resources for somalis only, regardless of what region it is . go worry about ethiopia burning down.

waraabe

Your superior
it doesn't concern an Ethiopian like you. the rest of us want somali lands and resources for somalis only, regardless of what region it is . go worry about ethiopia burning down.

You are Ethiopian since your people let Ethiopia into Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.